Chapter 15: Trust

"Lets go out on a date."

"WHAT?! no way in hell! Get away from me creep!!" "if i were you i would say yes, considering the situation you are in." He said and realization hit me. Cray... if i dont do what he tells me then...

Fuu...... i cant... ugh... "OK YEAH, WHATEVER!" i yelled and started speed walking to my classroom my hands fists in anger. "Thats what i thought." He said and went somewere i didnt know.

Why doesnt he just sale me to his dad?! He would became rich so why does he prefare to go out on a date with me and use me as pet that becaming rich? Whats so fun about annoying me anyways?! It doesnt make any sence!

I sigh. Be patient Fresh. If you annoy him he will give up eventually...

PJ's Pov.

We had Gym class and i was siting on the bleaches, pretty dissapointed Fresh didnt have the same class with us...

i sigh... i cant stop thinking about him... and it doesnt help at all that recently he has been keeping so many secrets! Im worried about him and i dont know what to do! He doesnt want us to worry but the only thing he does is worry us! UGH i just want to play basketabll and stop thinking about him! WHY CANT I STOP THINKING ABOUT HIM?!

"UGGHH!!!" I let out a big groan as Undyne turned to face me. "You ok dude?" ".........no..." she sighs "you are thinking about him again, arent you?" ".........yeah..." i groan in annoyense.

"PJ... exactly... how do you feel about Fresh?..." Undyne said "huh? What do you mean?" I question her. "Well, you know when we went to the zoo, you said you were worried you may have... fell from him." "What are you trying to say?" I said slightly glaring at her. She sighs "do you love Fresh... romanticaly?"

I choke on air and started hitting my chest so i can breath propery as my face became a blushing mess "WHA-*cought* WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?! NO OF CURCE NOT H-HE IS JUST MY BUDDY! I WAS JUST NAIVE AND THOUGHT I HAD A SMALL CRUSH ON HIM OR SOMETHING! I- I DONT LIKE HIM THAT WAY!!! ARE YOU CRAZY?! WE-WE ARE JUST FRIENDS A-AND--" "--ok, ok! Jesus..." she said and i pant trying to catch my breath...

Its not like that! H-He is my best friend! I-I dont.... "so let me ask you a different question. If Fresh was here right now and run and hugged you. Would you not like it?..." ".........i-i mean... i... wouldnt hate it..." i said crosing my arms and hide my face in my jacket... a bit hesitation in my voice not knowing how i even feel...

She gave me 'the look' yeah. That look. The 'i know you like him' look. I glare at her. "...what" i said glaring "PJ~" she said repeating 'the look' "Undyne its nothing like that..." i said looking away blushing...

"H-Hey *pant* guys..." said Alphys who had been running and was the last one to end. She came panting. I had noticed she had been acting weird since last hour... i wonder if something happened.

"Hey Alph!" "Sup." I said tiredly "....im ok...." she said and stopped a bit as Undyne and i gave her a question look. "W-What about y-you?" She asked sweating a bit. "Alphys. You know you can tell us anything." Said Undyne and Alphys flinched. "..." silence. "....o-ok...." she said and we lean close to her ready to hear whats been bothering her.

"So... i-i've been having t-trouble thinking... i-if i should t-tell you this or n-not..." she takes of her phone and we give her question looks. She does something with her phone tapping it while saying "i w-was walking down the h-hallway and i... s-saw t-t-this..." she said and turn her phone to us as we lean closer to see.