Chapter 17: Love..?

My eyes widen as our lips met.

We both fall on the floor. He was on top of me and his arms were still around my neck. The kiss didn't broke and my mind still hadn't progress what was happening.

After a while he broke the kiss and looked down at me. It was like he was pinning me on the floor, kinda... We both pant heavily letting some hot clouds form to the air. We just stare at each other in pure sock.

I was completely frozen... what just... happened? W-what is this? My heart is beating so fast I feel like its gonna rip out off my chest any minute! There are so many feelings running inside me right now that I cant understand what im feeling my self!...

After some time of catching our breaths I opened my mouth ready to say something... but no words came out.

PJ backed up to his knees and I stand up, he made sure to keep a distance among us... he was sweating bullets and was a blushing mess. He pants heavily and looks at me in horror before saying "I-I-"

"FRESH!"

I heard two familiar voices say at the same time. Alphys and Undyne run at me and jumped at me hugging me tightly. Swapfell came from behind them, walking casualy with his hands in his jean pockets and a warm smile on his face. I was still on the floor with now a Alphys and an Undyne on top of me.

"IM SO GLAD YOU ARE OK!" yelled a now crying Alphys. Undyne grinned at me and said "if you do that again ill kill you!" but soon gave me a question look as she saw that I wasn't reacting to any of this. I was just... frozen.

She followed my gaze and saw PJ with the same socked expression as mine. "did we... interrupt something...?" Undyne asked and gave me a question look.

No Ones Pov.

PJ sat up to his feet and started running out of the school like he was being chased be a killer or something.

Fresh from the other hand, would have tried to run after him, but no, he was completely socked. His mind couldn't progress what had happened, not only his mind but his heart too.

He didn't know what to do.

He didn't know what to say.

He didn't know what to think.

He didn't know how to feel.

He, was, Frozen.

(Time Skip by authors sobs because I just hit my pinkie at my desk ;-; )

Cil, Cray, Undyne, Alphys, Swapfell and Fresh were now at Fresh's house and had just end their meal. Except... Fresh.

"dude, are you ok? You haven't even touched your food... You've been like that after school ended." Asked Undyne. Fresh still had the same socked expression. It was like his mind had stopped working! It was making everyone quite worried.

Alphys gave him a question look and said "Did something happen between you and PJ...?" Fresh got up and slammed his hands on the table "P-P-PJ HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS!" "Its totally PJ's fault." Said Swapfell with a bored look.