Author's Note

Author's Note

Hey there i wanted to thank you! Well first of all thank you for reading my story! I dont know if its normal to have 226 reads when i started it just a week ago... It may be normal but for me atlist it isnt soo... im REALLY... REALLY REALLY REALLY! greatful for that thank you so much! And i wonted to thank @DaNeonRainbow for beeing the first one to comment this story AND for supporting me! I've gotta say i have been dealing with a lot of trouble lately and reading your comments makes every inch of sadness to fade away out of me! So thank you it makes me really REALLY happy!

The other thing i wont to inforn you is that i have been dealing with A LOT of trouble lately... Mostly family isues that i would prefer not to tell because its pretty... depressing.. so i'll tell you just a bit of the problems! Well i have been having sluck of sleep and sluck of eating! And i was kinda dragged in a bulling situation! About the eating problem I mean one bite of a SANS-duits (heh classic) is enough for one hole day! And i allways sleep only for one hour (what are you? An owl?!) Well that's all! despite that i wonted to say im still in middle school so still plz go easy on me 😅

(Oh and just so you know! This is probably gonna be a really REALLY big story! Love takes time ;/ And again just so you knownim allways gonna end every chapter with something that wonts you to see the next chapter #savege )

Well thats all! Thats one FreshPaper comic! Its payback for not uploading a new chapter today!
Enjoy!

"Hypnotism"

( i know it suck's i just found it funny :') And again dont use my drawings i have reasons -_- )

-_- )

Anyway

(How many 'really' did i say in this? I think they are like.. idk 7... oh well)

Thats all! Hope you liked it! Again thank you so much!