Chapter 14: Jealous

"...Fresh?!..."

...Palette...

Fuck.

I thought and started sweating as i heard Palette's voice. I look under Crays arm since he had placed me on his shoulder and i saw a upside down palette. I saw him like he was standing on the roof since i was on Cray's shoulder "P-P-P-P-PA--" i stutered trying to talk but i didnt know what to say.

Cray gave me a question look and placed me down. I quickly turn around and look at Palette anxious, as he only looked at me socked, surprised, nor saying anything nor doing anything. Just looking at me socked. Everyone gave me question looks especially Cray and...........PJ... idk who the other guy there was i guess it was Goth? And Cil too was looking at us...

"I-I!! P-PA-L-" I didnt know what to do, what to say! JUST SAY SOMETHING DAMN IT! "P-PAL-PALETTE I-I---" Palette run to me and hugged me with all his might. I made an 'EEP!' sound and everyone looked at us socked, so did i.

"FRESH I THOUGHT YOU DIED!" he yelled with tears in the corner of his eyes. I shiver and everyone's socked expression was getting more and more confused as time passed. "P-ALETTE- I-I!!" Palette pulled back and wiped a small tear from his eyes then he said. "W-When i saw from the news t-that the children gotted missing a-and that they are still not found i-i thought you died!" He said and gave me a wide and warm smile. Cray pulled me back from my collar and said "Fresh. Whats going on?" He asked and gave me a glare and i shivered. "C-Cray! I-" "CRAY YOU ARE FRESH'S BROTHER?!" asked Palette socked! "So Cray was the biggest brother you were always admiring when you were kid?! And i knew Cray and didnt know he was your bro! All along i could have seen you and i didnt know it! Wait does that mean C-Cray you are a member of the heart family too?!" Cray looked socked at Palette then backed to me. "HOW does Palette know ABOUT THAT?!" " C-Cray i-i-" "We are Childhood friends!" Palette cut me off and hugged my arm in excitement. I shiver and Felt a glare from that Goth guy but the most disturbing thing it was PJ's glare! I started sweating. "I-Im gonna explain everything, lets go grab something to eat first k-Kay?" I ask and they all nob a bit of anger in there movements.

"B-Btw! My name is Fresh! You probably know that already though..." i said to the Goth guy "oh! My name is Goth, im the librarian of Palettes school, Nice to meet you!" He said and we shook our hands, his grip on my hand was quite.... tight it made me shiver and he gave me a little glare, i glare back and we just stand there glaring at each other but then PJ pushed me away from him and i shiver at his toutch. Remembering how he pushed me on the bed... yesterday...

He glared at Goth and i shook his hand in anger as we continue to walk to a random restaurant... we are still in a fight with PJ remember? Yeah i did felt pity for the harsh things i said to him but he deserved it! And beside that, i feel super uncomfortable around him right now...

(Time skip by Determent author :3)

No ones Pov

They all sat on a table in the restaurant and ordered drinks and some cookies as Fresh and Palette explained what happened and how they knew each other. PJ gotted to know more about Fresh past and was pretty sad to hear that he wasnt allowed to go out of the house... From the other hand Cray felt anger inside him burning like fire, Fresh broke the promise with his mom and talker to a stranger! He was hiding that for YEARS and never told Cray this hole time and Cray though Fresh trusted him! From the other side Fresh eventually found out that Goth has a crush one Palette! I mean he was looking at him for like 1 Hour blushing nor hearing anything ells other than Palette. So thats why he is glaring at me? Asked Fresh in curiosity. Cil, again, was mad at Palette, Cray was soo excited to meet Palette and Palette has been talking about Fresh and his past for like hours thats just mean! Cray was so excited and he ignores him?