Chapter 8: Trouble Maker

Everything turned black

PJ's pov

I felt someone carrying me and placing me at the ground. I was wet... 'what happened?' i slowly open my eyes as i was coughing... water? i thought to myshelf as i look down to the water i was spinning while choking. Everything was blurry i couldnt see very well "....J? PJ!" i heared a voice coming from my back i turned around to face... "A...Alphys?..." "O-OMG YOUR O-OK!" she hugged me... I was so confused... i look at her back as she was hugging me then... I noticed something... Undyne was helding Cray as he was yelling "LET ME GO! LET ME GO RIGHT NO-" "CRAY CALM DOWN! MR. ERROR IS DOWN THERE!" "IDC I DONT TRUST HIM LET ME GO!!!" they were fighting i look at them confused and suprised "...what was that about dad?" i ask them and Alphys stopped hugging me and pulled back... She and Undyne looked at my eyes then they both shook their heads... Undyne was distracted and Cray took it as an advantage to get out of her grip "CRAY WAIT!" she yelled trying to catch him but she was far away from him... He was ready to jump at a waterfall that i just noticed but someone managed to stop him from jumping in and pushed him far away from it... I suppose someone who was working here at the zoo was the one to push him away... Wait that's right! We were at the zoo! We were looking at that beautifull waterfall untill someone fell on me!...We were!... 'We were?'... I started looking around everywere but the only thing i could see was that we were surrounted by a crowd! I look at Alphys and grab her hands making her face me "WHERE IS FRESH?!" i said with a worried expresion! Alphys looks at me in sock she was about to say something but then... We heared a loud gasp... Everyone turned around to see what it was... I saw dad... He was coming out of the waterfall "DAD?!" i yelled confused and then i saw it... He was holding him... A now collapsed Fresh...

who had stopped breathing

Error's Pov

I placed Fresh at the floor as i saw my son's worried and socked expresion who was facing Fresh... I wanted to go and comfort him but i didnt have time for that! Fresh had stopped breathing... Damn it! What should i do?! i was panicking on my own as i yelled "DOES ANYONE KNOW CPR?!" no one awnser's... Damn it! I can't believe im going to do that to my own student but! I gasp air ready to give Fresh CPR "WAI-" PJ yelled at me but was cut off by... FRESH! He started spilling out all the water he drunk! i sight of relief!... God.. he had drank soo much water... PJ rushed at him ready to speak up but suddenly stoped... I look down to see why he stopped as i saw...

...

...Fresh was coughting blood...

Fresh's Pov

I was spilling out water mixed with blood... It was probably since i used magic...I had my eyes shut because of the pain... As i was done spilling out almost whatever i had eaten today, i slowly open my eyes to face a frozen PJ... seriously how do i allways manage to get in situations like this? i guess im a trouble maker hah?... I look around everyone was surrounding us... i sight but failed and thew a little bit more blood... Now it was dripping down my chin... i look at PJ who was on his knees looking at me terrified "P-PJ!" I saw Mr. Error running at him kneeing down and hugged him... More like covering his eyes... ? why is that though? I was about to aproach them when i felt someone hugging me! They were so quick i didnt notice them coming up to me... I look down to see... Cray he was... Crying... "H-Hey b-bro! Im fine you can stop now!..." he kept silence " Fresh...Im leaving today you know... so *sniff* PLZ! Dont... *sniff* dont get in trouble like that when im not here... *hic* plz?..." I felt so much guilt in me...I hugged him back "...sorry..." he hugged more tight... Then he pulled back and said " *sniff* Fres-" "FRESH!!!" Undyne and Alphys cut him off as they both jumped on us and started hugging us making us both 'yelp' in suprise! Well they ment to hug me but Cray got dragged in and somehow was choking because he couldnt breath! So was i! "H-HEY! GuuUYS! We- c-CAnT breATH!" i said trying to breath! They both pulled back... Alphys was Crying..."G-Guys i..." Undyne gave me a strong punch "HEY!" Cray shout at her and i look at her... "Dont you EVER!... *sniff* Do that again... GOT IT?!" i gulped " y-YES!" she hugged me and i whispered at her... "...sorry...." I look at Mr. Error who was hugging PJ to calm him down.. " He is scared of blood..." said Undyne "W-wha..." i look at her then back at him... I wipe the blood that was still spilling down my chin... i get up and walk to Mr. Error and PJ who had stopped hugging and had calmed down... I hug PJ and made him flinch, then i whisper at him " sorry.." he calmed down and huged me as we were both soaked " ...you are dead after this..." he said and made me flinch i gulped and broke the hug " thats the thanks for saving your life?" i said and looked at him with a frightend yet confused expression... " I hate you...!" he said and gave me a huge smile, i smile back! Then Mr. Error hugged both of us (wow a lot of hugs today) and said "you two are in some serious trouble when we go home!" he said and gave us a innocent smile, we both started sweating! We goted up and the people who were working in the zoo were trying to push away all the people who were surrounding us. We were walking at the car, me and PJ had our hands around the others shoulder so we wont fell down as we walked "Fresh would you like to came at and sleep at our house?" Asked Mr. Error "N-No i cant! After all that trouble i made you go through! Especialy you Mr. Error you saved my life! I Thank you so much for that but... Seriously i cant effort to cause you more trouble!" I said ashamed of the trouble i had causted " No you should probably go..." said Cray "why?" I ask him confused "well im moving out soo you wont be able to go to your room since the hole hallway is gonna be full with boxes! And you probably shouldnt be waiting for long! You should take care of your self!" He said a little mad but more worried... I turn to face PJ to ask him if he was ok with it but i noticed him staring at me...? "Hey PJ you ok with me caming at your house?" I said and turned a little bit my head to my shoulder with a conserned look. He seemed to snapped out of his thoughts and started talking "Y-Yes! Ofc!" He said while... sweating?... Nah his probably just still soaked from the waterfall.