Chapter 11: Get Ready

(Random drawing) ^^^

SR FOR LATE UPDATE! your stupid author was dragged into a car accident! (Seriously we had like 3 car accidents this year! °^°) Luckily i didnt get badly injured but i hurted my head to the front glass buuut im fine now! :3

Again plz go easy on meh! Im only in middle school and this is my first Fanfict! I have a lot of trouble right now, so plz be patient! °^°

But Thanks for 780 readers! Im REALLY HAPPY THANK YOU! ^^

Warning: this is gonna be a LONG chapter.
--------------------------------------------

Go to work, or go to the party?...

How about both?

I was smirking to myself as i was heading for the last class before we go home. I had PE... Ok i

HATE PE but... Mr. Error is there so i guess its not that bad!

I walked to the gym and saw that no one was there yet...

Meh, ill just sit on the stand's and sit there waiting for the other's to came... as time passed i gotted bored eventually and started playing with my family necklace... the necklace that mom gave me... the only thing that i still have of her...

It had 2 hearts one that was upside down and one witch was normal... A humans and a Monsters heart bond together... thats the Hearts family ligo. It means Peace among the Humans and the monsters... I wonder how humans look like...

I was playing with it until i noticed someone staring at me. I look around and spot Mr. Error. I was about to say something but i stopped when i noticed he was looking at me with pure sock, his eyes completely wide and he was glitching more than usual.... "M-Mr. Error! A-Are you ok?" I asked with a worried look and gotted up and walk towards him.... but as i took the first step... he immediately took a step back. I look at him with a confused expression and tilt my head to the side... I was about to take one more step but then i noticed that he was....

...

...

...

...

...

He was shaking

Is he...... ......scared of me? Why? Why is he scared of me? D-Did i do something wrong?! W-What did i do? Is it bc of what happened with Geno?... Why are they acting like that against me?!?! Why?!

I look at his terrified eyes... They remind me of how 'they' used to look at me.... Every person who would look at my Red Eyes beside my family... Thats EXACTLY how they looked at me... Mr. Error eyes... are exactly like... theirs...

I was deep in thoughts once again. I took a step back to show Mr. Error that i wasnt up on anything... he relaxed a little and after that there was a bit of silence between us... When he realised what he did... you know, backing away from me and looking at me terrified... he said "IM SOR-" "i-im going to the bathroom.. a little bit..." i said and walked away... i could tell he felt horrible for the way he acted towards me... and i didnt want that but, at the time being i was too confused, sad and especially angry... not at him... i was angry at me.