Chapter 16: Need Him

"JUMP!!!"

"WHAT?!?!"

He yelled in sock as the scientists were running to our way to grab us! I grab PJ's hand and jump off the roof. PJ had no other choice but to follow since i was holding his hand.

As we fell down i and PJ let out a scream scared of our lives yet we grab a hold of each other this time holding both hands. As we fell down PJ's grip on my hand becomes more strong "FRESH YOU ARE SO STUPID" "THANKS FOR REMINDING ME THE SAME GOES FOR YOU!"

I start to tear up feeling the cold air felling on my face. "FRESH...?" "YES?!" "I...-" i give him a question look "_____" "WHAT DID YOU SAY I CANT HEAR YOU!-" I said not able to hear because of the hard wind hitting my ears (?) He smiled at me and yelled "NOTHING!" he hugged me as my eyes widen!... and i... hug him back.

... if I'm gonna die... at list I'm not gonna bring PJ with me! I close my eyes shut as i pull back from the hug. I roughly push him towards the building.

PJ gives me a question yet surprised look as his back hits a window, making the glass brake as he fall in the building.

For the first time, im quite lucky. Well atlist I saved him... PJ quickly run to the window he got into to see me falling backwards as I look at him with a smile. His eyes widen and we both teared up thinking this is the end.

Im falling. Im going to hit the ground and that's it. Everything is over for me.

... I look up at PJ to see him crying... he had some cuts on his cheeks since he hit the window... I wanted so much to help him... but I cant right now... I cant help him... he is crying because of me now...

My vision so blurry because of the tears running down my face... I cant see well...

That's it... that's the end... for the first time there is no way around it. I cant save both me and PJ...

The last thing I know my back touched something... guees the ground... the last thing I know, everything turned black.

...

I slowly open my eyes... I look at the ceiling and thought 'I recognise this ceiling...' I look besides me to see Cray whose eyes were closing and opening. He was trying not to fell asleep... I get up and as long as I do so, a weird and strong headache run into my head.

I place a hand on my head and rub it slightly 'the heck...' Cray realised the sudden move and his eyes shot wide open. "...Fresh?" I look at him with a question look "... Fresh...!" my question getting wider as time passed "FRESH!!!"

He jumped at me and hugged me tightly! I pat his back trying to breath and said "s-sup, bro... How ya doin'?" he pulled back from the hug and said "how you feeling?! Do you feel any pain?! Anywhere?!" "no... " I lied... I did have a headache and a huge pain in my soul.

"why do you ask...?" I asked him and his eyes widen. He looked down at his lap still with wide eyes. "... No way... Amnesia...?" he asked himself making me shiver.

"No, no, no! Cray I'm fine! I remember what happen!" he let out a sigh of relief and I look at him in pity. "sorry for... Worrying you... I just wanted to know... How am I... Alive?"