Chapter 7: Drowning

Fresh's pov

"I was... Adopted"

...

My eyes open wide. As i was ready to tell him something before i could start he cut me off... " I have 2 lil brothers...My dad Error had Geno and Mr. Ink had Cil... The reason why i dont call Mr. Ink dad is bc i havent got used to him... Thats all... About my real parents.. i never actually met them... Idk if they are even alive or not!..." I Froze and look down at the floor dont know what to say.... "But you know what? I DONT CARE!" i look at him socked "Idc about my actual parents! I have those... And im happy about it!" He said and gave me a warm smile... 

"PJ....I...." i hug him and he looks at me suprised!... "PJ..." He relaxed and then huged back "Yeah Fresh?..."
" i hate you!..." i shout at him and i feel him Flinch "w-wha?!-" " you allways somehow... *sniff* know how to make me cry!..." "i-i-" "..but... Their tears of joy! " i said and looked up to him with a huge smile and tears on my eyes..

 Their tears of joy! " i said and looked up to him with a huge smile and tears on my eyes

PJ's pov

He looked at me with a Huge smile... tears falling down his cheek... "You allways know how to make me laugh And smile!" Fresh said with his crying voice... no... that's my line!... i thought as i wipe a tear from his cheek... I lean closer to him...Looking at him straight in the eyes... And then i...

.

.

.

.

.

.

Heared a loud gasp. I turn around to face Undyne Cray and Alphys Fangirling. Undyne and Cray were shocked and Alphys was Whispering/yelling "I SHIP IT!~~" Making mine and Fresh face heat up. I shook my head of emberrasment and asked "what time is it?" Trying to change the subject "Its 6:00 in the morning" said Undyne "oh..." said Fresh with a sad tone... for some reason that hurted a lot to see... "W-whats wrong?" I asked him "...today is the day that Cray will move out..." he replied... and walked fast to Cray and said so quick that even i couldnt anderstand what he was saying! "Cray whatever you need give me a call kay?  If anything happens text me a message! And just so you know this place will always be your home and you can come home whenever you need! I will be calling you to check on you and!-" "FRESH! Dude! I will be okay! Dont worry so much!" Then Fresh gave him a smile and huged him.. Cray huged back and made us say 'aaaaw' everyone at the same time. Fresh realized and broke the hug. He turned around to face us and shout "STOP!" His face beeing a blushing mess... so cut-Not AGAIN! Just whats wrong with me?!?! Why am i acting this way?! He is my buddy nothing more! There's....no way that...that......im falling for him...right?..."Btw! Here Fresh you can have one of my eye covers so you can hide your eye!" "Oh! Thank you! Undyne!" Said Fresh and covered his eye "Hey! So like i thought since today is my last day here before i move to my new place! How about we go visit the zoo?" Said Cray "The zoo? Were did that came from?" I said with a confusing look and i swear i saw Fresh's eyes becaming stars "oh god.." Fresh Gasped and shout "I LOVE THE ZOO!" He shout out loud making Alphys Flinch who was in her own thoughts. Then she turned around sweating a little bit saying "y-y-y-Yeah! I-it sounds f-fun!" Well she didnt sound that excited... maybe she is scared of animals? Well if she is we are gonna help her get over it! "So should we go? It sounds cool! Havent been there for a while!" I said and Fresh yelled a "YES!" we all got ready and got some food in our bags before leaving in case we are hungry. " wait... how are we gonna go? Isnt it a little too far?" Said Undyne and everyone stays silente "oh MAN! How are we gonna go? We are too far!" Said Cray. Everyone was sad but.. My eyes went to Fresh's eyes who was fully disappointed... Seriously whats wrong with me? For some reason looking at his sad eyes.....hurted me...then i had a thought "How about i call dad to drive us ther-" everyone except Alphys did a huge gasp and looked at me excited but again once more my eyes turn to see Fresh's excited face! I shook my head and everyone got comfused why. I open my phone and call my dad. "Hello?" "Hey dad! I wonted to ask you if you could drive us to the zoo?" "To the zoo? Why are you going to-" dad got cut off be Mr. Ink who squealed and yelled "THE ZOO?!" it made me flinch and put out the phone of my ear (?) Because they were gonna bleed if i heared that one more time! I put it back and asked a little scared who was gonna awnser "h-hello?.." "hey.. sr about that your father here almost made my ears bleed" said dad and i laugh "So is ink caming with us?" " no he is gonna STAY HERE and do his paper work for Monday!" Said dad as loud as he could so Mr. Ink could hear him. I could hear Mr. Ink groan out of annoyance. I laugh "anyway you coming?" "Caming!" And with that we ended the call. Everyone looked at me anxious to hear the anwser. i sight " He's coming" everyone yelled a loud "YES" And Alphys flinch and said " Guys! Calm down! Its still 7:30 in the morning!" She said worryingly "Actually im suprised we woke up so soon allthough we sleeped so  late!" Said Cray "W-Well me and PJ didnt really sleep anyway.." said Fresh making Cray gasp and start his classic shouting "WHAT?! FRESH! You shouldnt be sleeping so late at night are you CRAZY?!" " Well i didnt sleep late since i didnt sleep at all!" Fresh said and we tried to hold back our laugh! Cray was about to say something but he was cut off "Hey kids! A little early for a trip. Dont you think?" Said my dad who was beside us in his car in the middle of the rode "oh hey M-Mr. Error! Sr for making you come here so early in the morning!" Said Fresh with a worried expression "Oh! Its no problem-" dad got cut off by the car behind him who was hitting the horn like CRAZY! "Come in before that dude hit us on purpose!" Dad said and we hoped in the car as fast as we could. As we were driving i noticed something... Fresh was staring to dad deep in his own thoughts... i wonder whats bothering him... he was staring so deep.. seeing him like that... kind of made me.. jealous.. wait-NOT AGAIN! UGH! I facepalm my self making Everyone look at me except Fresh who was in his own world " You ok PJ?" Asked Undyne "Yeah.. i Just have been having trouble thinking about things a lot lately..." i said and Fresh snapped out of his gaze and turned to face me "Whats bothering you? Are you okay?" He said with a worried expression... it made me blush and smile a bit... seriously whats wrong with me...am i really?... "Yeah Fresh im..fine.." i said and then he relaxes siting down to his seat again. After that we stoped "were here!"