Chapter 4: Secret's

...PJ came and took the seat besides me... I immediately sat up of my chair and said (more like yelled) "UNDYNE YOU TRICKED ME!" "what? I didnt do anything!" I glare at her and i swear i could hear alphys laugh! Cray was comfused... i sit down and sigh... "em.. whats going on here?" Asked Cray "who is this?" Asked PJ and looked at Cray... i sigh "this is Cray my brother, Cray this is Undyne" "Sup!" "This is Alphys" "h-hello" "and this... is PJ" from some reason the mood changed... I somehow noticed Cray glaring at PJ. I really dont know how to feel about that.
(By the way Cray doesnt have a heart in his eyee. He has only one eyee the other one is empty he also has a scar under the empty eyee ... you will lern about that later in the story)

PJ's pov
I noticed Cray glaring at me... Does it run in the family or what?! I sigh...Undyne and Alphys were talking leaving us 3 in a awkward silence... Fresh broke the Ice "soo em PJ who was that girl that tripped me yesterday?" "O-oh that was... Bunny..." "hm? Whos Bunny?" Asked Cray "oh its a LONG story yesterday Fresh and i wer-" i got cut off by Fresh closing my mouth "w-we were! Em.. hanging with some people and i didnt get their name! Thats all!" Said Fresh while sweating. But somehow Cray seem to buy it. Fresh let's me go 'What was that all about?' I whisper at Fresh 'overprotecting brother' he whispers back... is that why he has been glaring at me? Crap i need to gain hes trust somehow! "H-Hey! Cray right?" "Yeah?...." "ah-eh-em.." i keep on openning and closing my mouth trying to found something to say! "G-Good weather we have today! R-right?" An awkward silence fills our table...WHY DID I SAY THAT that topic is so LAME "H-how about the heart Family? Y-yeah have you heard about them?" I ask... i actually prefer the weather topic more right now "Heart Family? Whats that?" Undyne asked with a curious expresion. "I-its about a family that was lost many years a-ago...they are s-still trying to find the m-missing children!..." Alphys replied "is that so? That must suck. I wonder what happened.." "they say that their parents died but noone know's how! They didnt say it in the news for some specific reasons..." after some time talking with the others i noticed that both Fresh and Cray didnt talk at all..."Hey guys you o-" Fresh got up immediately and said cutting off Undyne "Im going to the bathroom!" He said and went to the bathroom Cray sighs.. "im.. going to see how he is he didnt seem pretty good.. im gonna be right back plz wait a bit..." said Cray and went after Fresh. We were pretty comfused but more worried "what was that all about?" "I dont know..." i replied to Undyne. Alphys made a worried expression and said "i-i hope they are ok..." silence was once again in our table. Untill Fresh came back with Cray "Hey! Sr about that!" Said Fresh cheerful like nothing happened! "I-its ok Fresh are you Alright?" He nob and sat down "so guys... did you know?..." Cray glares at Fresh "dont you dare..." "That Cray is sleeping with a tedy bear?" Everyone started laughing as Cray was trying to straggle Fresh. Somehow he... always manages to make everyone laugh... He is so... charmed...

After some time passes. Weve been laughing and talking for hours! "Ha.. hey guys *huff* what time is it?" Fresh said trying to breath after all this laughing. I look at my phone "Its 7:08" he looks at me and then he looks at Cray then he stares at the table... after some seconds he said "OH CRAP! I HAVE W- I HAVE SOMETHING TO DO GUYS! SR I GOTTA GO!!" He said taking his backpack and runs at the door... I felt sad he had to leave i wonted to hang with him more... "WAIT" Undyne sout at him.
"How about PJ drives you at home?" That made me shiver and i look at Undyne , i whisper/yelled at her 'what are you doing?!?!'
'You will thank me latter' she wispered and winked at me "PJ you know how to drive?" Asked Fresh "N-no Fresh i d-" "but he could call his father to take you home!" Undyne said without letting me finish... i glare at her "will you come with us Cray?" "Um no im gonna head home later you go with PJ kay?" "em are you sure im not a bather?" Fresh said i didnt really wont to drive him home because somehow i dont know why but i get anxious when its just me and him... i ignored that feeling... and ofc i couldnt say no to him when he looks at me like that... i sigh "yeah Fresh.. lets go out i'll call my dad", i said while getting up of my seat and whispered to Undyne 'you will pay for this' she winked at me and Alphys whispered 'Good Luck' with stars on her eyes... oh god..what have i got myshelf into? We got out of the cafeteria and started walking. I was searching for dad's number in my phone
" thank you " said Fresh
"i-it's nothing.." i awnsered "you know... ive gotta admit i thought you were a stupid jerk!" Said Fresh and an arrow hits my chest "i though you were naive.." another one comes right after "and i thought you were a selfish trash that cares only for his self!" And it keeps going...