Chapter 13: The Fight

"This is gonna be fun"

...
...
...
...
...
...

'Fuck.'

I thought while sweating nervus af! As i realised my eyepatch fell revealing my soul. "PJ PLZ! C-Calm down!" I said although i was the one who wasnt calm here "im completely calm babe" BABE?! "PJ YOU ARE DRUNK, comon! L-Lets just go to sleep o-or maybe drink some... chocolate?" I said. "Well, would you look at that? Theres some chocolate on your neck!" He said getting closer to my neck and started licking it. It startled me and i made an 'EEP!' sound in surprise! "P-PJ YOU ARE DRUNK! YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING!" i said trying to push him but failed miserably since he was holding both of my arms wrists. "You smell so nice..." he said "well, YOU SMELL LIKE ALCOHOL!" i yelled struggling more. He then held both of my arms with one hand and place them above of my head "PJ STO-MF!!" he covered my mouth with his free hand and said "*hic* just, shut up!" I jump as he once again licked my neck and he hit my g-spot as i moan slightly, though it was muffed since he had covered my mouth.

DAMN IT! THIS DAMBASS! i yelled at myself trying to found a way to flee from his grip. Im gonna kill him after this! I thought to myself looking around to find a way out of this, completely ignoring PJ, until he startle me when he started going down to licking my neck he went slowly down to my ribs, and it didnt help at all that my shirt was so open! "UGH" I wanted him to stop... but still...

I was deep in thoughts when PJ let go of my mouth and i said "PJ! S-Stop!" How can i get him to stop?!?! I need to find a way before this gets out of hand! suddenly he slid his hand under my shirt. THIS GOT OUT OF HAND! I thought as he softly started petting my spine making me silver "PJ! SNAP OUT OF IT!" I yelled on top of my lungs "cant help it. You are too cute." He said looking at me biting his lips. I shiver and blush madly... i know he is drunk but calling me cute and sweet and all........ i kinda like it... but only THE TALK not the actions!!

I would use my magic but im not doing that for 3 reasons.

First. He could die

Second. I could

And third, in the worst possible way we BOTH may die!

So using my powers is out of thought.

He smirked at me and i glare at him knowing he was planning something. He gotted closer to my face as his hand gotted more up starting touching my ribs.... "you are so soft..." he said and i blush... Then his hand slowly left my shirt going down and i shiver as he just stopped at my belt. I started trembling. Am i gonna get raped by my best friend?! I asked my self in a worry, i was scared... scared of PJ...

PJ stopped and stared at my eyes, mostly the one with the broken heart... after a minute he said "...your eyes are so beautiful..." my eyes widen...

No one has ever said that to me... everyone was scared of my eyes... who ever saw them they would be either scared or thinking to sell me for money... what did he even found beautiful in a eye witch had a broken heart?... why... would he found my eyes beautiful...?

There was only silence between me and PJ and soon i gotted it as an advantage and released my legs.

Before he could do anything ells without thinking i kicked him downtown (ouch) i didnt kick him with full strength but enough for him to feel the 4/10 pain.