Chapter 18: I Stopped Pretending.

Sup! How have you guys bE- HOLY FU- *angry reader shots bullets at author*

Look look! Ik you are upset for not gettin a chapter for so long! Im not dead! School started and i was pretty depressed about it! Im not usually anxious but, im entering high school this year, and im NOT happy about it ;-;

Anyway sr!

Lets just get to the story!

__________

Fresh runs. He keeps running and running as fast as he can, after finally realizing his true emotions around his best friend.

Or what used to be his friend.

While running, Fresh kept an idiotic smile on his face that didn't seem to leave any time soon.

Or so he thought.

Cray's Pov (don't hate me for the cliffhangers)

We were now sitting on a bench.

"so... how do you think it'll go?" asked Cil. "well..-" "FreshWillEnterPJ'sRoomAndRunUpToHimAndHugHimAndKissHimAndThenHe'llYellOnTheTopOfHisLungsILOV-"

Said Alphys like she was writing an fanfiction, but she wasn't able to end her story once Undyne shut her mouth with a kiss.

When she pulled away, Undyne looked satisfied yet Alphys completely embarrassed turning into a tomato and ignoring any conversation or eye contact from now on.

Both me and Cil 'awwed' them. I looked at Cil with puppy eyes pleading to do the same. Cil seems to get the message since he immediately looked away with a huge blush.

"not in public..." he said

(btw Cil and Cray are about the same height) he looked at me from the corner of his eye and immediately regretted it as he had to see the once again pleaded eyes.

He wasted no time and immediately kissed me.

He didn't really like kisses or any kind of touching movement around him, I had kinda noticed that sometime now, witch cached me by surprised when he kissed me!

Now it was Undynes and Alphys time to fangirl over us. Im glad everything is back to normal and everyone is happy... I would like to pause time here and cherish this moment forever, but of course, that cant be done. Not that I'm complaining, I can't wait to hear what happened with Fresh's confession! Although I don't trust that bastard PJ yet, I swear if he brakes Fresh's heart I'm gonna break him.

Although I already can tell that that's not going to happen. PJ would never brake his heart.

I smile and look at Cil lovingly as he does the same.

"FRESH!"

We heard from the front making us all jump in the sudden broke of silent. We look up to see Swapfell out of breath his hands on his knees panting heavily.

I gave him a question look "Fresh's not here, he went to.. 'see' PJ." I answer him with a smirk.

His eyes widen in a frightening way, making me slightly worried. "...why..?" I added.