Chapter 10: Too Close!

"Wanna smash something?"

At the time being i was really depressed and sad.... and i knew that i was probably going to regret that but... i answered without thinking what she had in mind...

"HECK YEAH!"

PJ's Pov

Uggh... i groan as i slowly open my eyes... I look at the clock... its 9:30... i again close my eyes... Then i realise FRESH'S HERE! Yes! I had an big interest to hang out today! I quickly got up and run to the guests room as i slam the door open "WAKE UP!" i shout at... him? He isn't here... i look at my cloths he had left on the bed and there was a letter on them "sorry for the trouble!"

And under it there was a little face drawn that was anxious... i sigh. This guy... seriously... He is always thinking for the others! Cant he think for himself for once?...i guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow then? I sight and got out of the room as i see a sleepy Geno and a mad Ink in front of me... "what?" I ask them... Oh yeah that's right... i yelled 'WAKE UP' In the morning.. although it seems i wake up the wrong people! I give a nervous laugh at Mr. Ink and Geno, Ink sighs and knees down, then he whispers "wanna prank the heavy sleepers?" He said obviously talking for Dad and Cil "its ON!" Me and Geno whispered back fully awake this time "ok... so"

"Were are the markers?"

Fresh's Pov

"Undyne are you sure about this?" I ask a little unsure that someone might sees us.. "Yeah this is a Trash Bump no one is gonna see us here! Now get on!" She said and i get on the cap of a car as she was down... "well ready?" I was holding a bat and she was gonna throw random things at me as i would smash them at the air... I knew that that was a bad idea but WHO CARES?! I WANNA SMASH SOMETHING "ready..." i say at her looking straight at her eyes, she throws a glass battle at me, i look up as it was falling down at me... i tighten my grip on my bat and Smash the battle. The glass going all over the place "wow dude that was awesome!" Said Undyne "well... Lucky first try?" "I guess..." she said as she grabs other beer battles and throws one at me, i smash it once more "wow dude you are really good at this!" "Thank you i guess? Anyway, come ON THROW MORE I WANNA SMASH THINGS!" i said and i pose with my bat behind me ready to hit the other "well, you ask for it!" She said and started throwing battles at me fast!

Smash 1. Really though... This bat... Kinda reminds me...

Smash 2... Of back then.... Memories of the past flasher on Fresh's head... When Cray had killed the man who murdered their mother (Chapter 6)... as there was the sound of breaking glass as he smashed the third battle...

Smash 4: that's right.... He killed him with a bat...

Smash 5.... i was staring at the bat as i hear the smash 6... 'was he scared?' Smash 7 'was he... sad?' Smash 8... 'was he... Happy?' Smash 9. 'Satisfied?' Smash 10 ' what did he feel when he killed the man?' Sma...... the sound of the broken battles was slowly fading away 'was it My Fault?' I was deep in thoughts as the only thing i could hear right now was my heartbeat... 'was it my fault that he murdered someone?' My heartbeat getting quicker and louder... As my grip on the bat was getting tighter 'was it-....' My thoughts got cut off "Why did you stop?" I asked Undyne who had stopped and was now looking at the floor "...why?..." she asked and i look at her confused '?!' She takes a deep breath and looks at me straight in the eyes "why are you crying?" My eyes widen at her question! As i put my hand on my face seeing tears fall down... I quickly wipe them away! Dont wont to make Undyne worry about me! "S-Sorry! I just... remembered something...." Undyne started walking up to me... Her hands fists... i close shut my eyes ready to hear her yelling at me because she is worried... as i heard the metal as she got on the cap of the car... i shut my eyes more closed ready to hear her shouting... but i didnt hear anything as i open my eyes she.... hugged me "i wont force you to say anything.. Just so you know if you need anything... Im here for you..." Undyne said and i hug back tightly "thank you sis..." i said and Undyne quickly broke the hug. She looks at me surprised!