1 year later

12 months, one year they had been held in that tiny camper. As Emma got older, it got harder to live there. At 14 months old she was starting to walk and talk, Olivia tried her best to keep her on track, but not having a doctor for her wasn't helping.

They had both become accustomed to their routine, the abuse, the controlled feeding. The whole works.

At 8 months old Emma had started eating what Olivia did and that's when Lewis came up with another punishment. controlled feeding. Where Olivia would have to choose who would eat between them both. If she ate then Emma wouldn't get too and vise versa. But Olivia always chose for Emma to eat, sacrificing food for herself.

She sometimes would split meals with Emma just to keep her energy up. Her weight had plummeted, she didn't even recognize herself anymore.

She had seen the news, she had seen press conferences her detectives did, begging for her and Emma's safe return. She wondered if they had given up yet.

It was almost 9 in the morning when Olivia got out of bed. It was getting harder for her to move these days.

"Good morning baby," Olivia cooed as she gently woke Emma up. Pulling the blanket away from her beaten, broken body.

"Momma" the young girl babbled. It brought tears to Olivia's eyes everytime she heard it. Even after everything they had been through, Emma still trusted her.

After getting Emma changed and her breakfast, Olivia settled herself on the couch, turning the tv on. It was the only escape for her, besides Emma.

The screen door opened and slammed shut making Olivia look over to him.

"Goodmorning girls."

She turned her head and whimpered, not knowing and scared for as to what was to come.

"I'll bring her back" Olivia Lewis smiled as he picked Emma up, who had not finished her food yet.

Lewis had never done this before and it scared the absolute shit out of Olivia. "No please" she begged. She watched as Emma looked over his shoulder and cried, trying to reach out to her. It was 45 minutes later when the door opened again and Lewis shoved Emma back inside the camper, making her hit her head against a seat.

"Emma," Olivia said as she raced to her side. The toddler was crying hard, gasping for air. "It's ok honey, your safe now." Olivia noticed the blood on Emma's dress and where it was coming from. Her heart stopped.

"Let's get you cleaned up honey." She filled the sink up and undressed Emma before placing her in the water. Watching as the water slowly turned red and Olivia knew she needed to examine Emma's injuries. Finishing up she laid her on the couch, carefully examining her trying to not put her in any more pain.

Olivia had had enough, Lewis had never done this before and now he had officially crossed the line. She looked around trying to find a way for them to escape. for the first time since they had been there, she was going to do anything to get out and that meant anything.

She waited until the next time Lewis came by. He stood in the doorway smirking at her, obviously satisfied with what he did to Emma.

"Well, Olivia, what did you think?"

"You sick fuck" she seethed. "You raped my innocent baby girl."

"Olivia, always so dramatic."

She waited till he was up close and touching her before making her move. Wrapping her arm around his neck like she was going to kiss him but instead as she hard as she could, she kneed him in the groin before pushing him on to the bed. He had managed to grab her arm as she tried to run away but she managed to get out of his grasp and grabbed Emma, running out stopping by the fire pit when she saw him come out.