Honeymoon

Hi guys! I wanna give a shout out and congratulate Kelli Giddish (aka Amanda Rollins) on the birth of baby #2 Charlie.

Now back to regularly scheduled programming :)
--------------------------------------------------------------

The past few days had been blissful. Instead of a honeymoon, they took the kids upstate to Elliot's mothers beach house. Bernie had passed away a few years ago and left the beach house to Elliot in her will. The small house had 2 bedrooms, so the kids would share.

The bedroom house had a view that overlooked the ocean and the sand was their backyard. Olivia and Elliot were still in bed, snuggling under the covers as the sun came over the horizon, peppering each other with kisses after their night of passion.

"You are so beautiful" he murmured, pushing a piece of her hair back behind her ear.

She hummed, smiling up at him. "And so is that sunrise, I could get used to this."

"We could just move here" he mused.

"El, it’s a two bedroom house and I couldn’t leave my squad."

"I know. I would never ask you too."

"Maybe we could for retirement, once the kids are out of the house."

"Honey, when are going to retire? I'm pretty sure you will be working at svu the day you die."

"You have a point" she mumbled, trailing her fingers up his chest "your so handsome"

"And you are incredibly beautiful. You get even more beautiful all the time."

"Wanna join me in the shower?"

"Sounds good." They spent the next hour, ravishing each other, making sure the other felt loved and needed. He admired her body, the way her body curved adapting to their baby, the length of her hair and her gorgeous brown eyes that managed to capture him all the time.

"Shes really kicking this morning, isn’t she?" He mused a light grin graced upon his face.

"Yeah, what do you expect after last night? Shes probably telling momma to settle down" she giggled feeling her baby girl move inside of her. She was sure this baby was going to become a gymnast. This whole pregnancy experience was new to her. This time around, she got to feel her babies kicks, hiccups and she was actually excited but also nervous.

After breakfast found the Stabler family on the beach, Jasper was sitting in the sand playing with a pail and bucket with Olivia while Emma was running up and down the shoreline, Elliot playfully chasing her behind her.

She looked around, not believing this was her life. She had only dreamed about being with Elliot ever since they first saw each other but he was married and after he left she had given up on that dream. Now here she was, laying on a beach watching her kids have fun with him while carrying one of his children. It seemed almost too good to be true.

"Momma come!" Emmas' voice called out to her. She chuckled a little.

"Oh, baby, I can't run around with you. I'll play in the water though." Slowly she got up, signaling to Elliot to keep an eye on Jasper. The two switched kids and Olivia took Emma's hand, walking into the ocean. Emma squealed as the tide came in, burying over half her body in water.

That night after the kids were in bed, Olivia was changing out of her suit when Elliot came in. wrapping his arm around her wet form. Go get dressed, in the nicest thing you brought.

"Why?"

"Because you and I are going out to dinner my love."

"But what about…"

"They are taken care of."

Olivia raised her eyebrows. "Ok?" Her voice trailed off as Elliot went and answered the door when he heard someone knocking.

"Alex?" Olivia questioned coming out of the bedroom

"Hey liv"

"What are you doing here?"

"Watching the kids while you guys go out."

"Oh, ok thank you!"

"No problem"

She went and got changed, applying a little bit of makeup before Elliot drug her out. It was a beachfront restaurant but they got their food to go, spreading a blanket out on the sand.

"This is so nice el"

"Glad you think so."

He pulled her down onto the blanket, wrapping his arm around her as he grabbed a fry out of the basket.

"Your so beautiful Olivia."

"Oh, stop" she giggled.

"I mean it, I hope our little girl looks just like you."

"Lord help us all" she laughed.

"I mean it Liv, your beautiful, kind, need I go on?"

She sighed. "I guess not."

They stayed there wrapped up in each other's arms. the moon glistening over the ocean. They both couldn’t believe they were with each other and as long as they were together, they could get through anything.