Engagement

He had been plotting this for a while and if he was honest with himself, he would have married her years ago. He loved Olivia and the fact that she was now bearing his child, made this all the better.

He peeked into the bathroom, watching Olivia as she applied the last little bit of makeup to her face, not that she needed any in his opinion. She was naturally gorgeous.

"I see you" she giggled turning away from the mirror.

"Damn," he muttered smirking.

"Do you always watch me?"

"I can't help it if my girlfriend is drop dead sexy."

"Nice try, but I got work and we don't have time for whatever you were trying to do" she giggled.

"Alright babe, but after work, you are dropping Jasper off at Alex's. Emma will already be there and you and I are going to have the night to ourselves."

"Sounds wonderful, we have never had a night without the kids."

"I know."

"Wait El, does Alex know how to work jaspers machine?"

"Well, I trained her but I was thinking. We both know how Jasper reacts to the mask when you first put it on him. Why don't we go out for a couple hours, go back to Alex's and you can lay with him till he falls asleep and then we will go back out?"

"Sounds good, so Alex doesn't have to deal with that."

Her day at work went by fast and by the end of the day, she was ready for her night out. She couldn't help but wonder what Elliot had planned, but just a simple quiet night sounded amazing in her book.

"Are you ready to go see Alex?" Olivia asked, looking into her mirror at Jasper who was kicking his legs in excitement. "Yeah, your gonna have fun with Alex and sissy." She giggled.

Arriving at Alex's she could see Elliot's car already there. She got Jasper out, holding him on her hip as she went to the front door.

"Hey," Olivia Alex greeted. Come on in. Olivia entered the residence and placed Jasper on the floor watching as he toddled over to Emma who was playing with some dolls.

"Thank you for doing this Alex."

"No problem Liv, glad I finally get the kids for a night. Elliot said you guys will be here about 7:30?"

"Yeah just to get Jasper to sleep with his mask and then we will be out for the night."

"Sounds good, you guys have fun!"

"We will," she turned towards Emma. "Emma come give momma a hug." Immediately she threw the doll down and ran over to Olivia, wrapping herself around her leg.

"Have fun with aunt Alex ok sweetie? Momma will see you in the morning."

"Ok mommy, wuv you!"

"I love you too peanut. Go say bye to daddy."

For their first destination of the night, the cinema. Watching the new Nutcracker movie starring Mackenzie Foy, the film was beautifully made and it brought out emotions in the both of them. By the time the film was done, it was time for them to head back to Alex's and they both prayed it would be a quick stop.

"You were right Elliot, he hates that thing" Alex chuckled coming back into the room, having left Olivia alone with Jasper.

"Yeah, which is why we came back here. Didn't want to put that burden on you."