2 weeks later

Hey guys! I'm not dead, sorry for the long wait but I promise I have been working on this a lot!

2 weeks later.

She stood at the kitchen sink, scrubbing the dishes so Amanda didn’t have to do them when she got home. Emma was drawing a picture in the living room where Olivia could see her.

Her cell phone buzzed from the counter and she dried her hands before answering it. When she hung up, she was in a state of shock. She felt like the walls were closing in on her and she couldn’t breathe. Almost like an automatic response, she raced around the apartment shoving things into her purse and the diaper bag before getting Emma's shoes on her.

"Momma where are we going?"

"You are going to go see Amanda baby girl, momma has to go to the hospital."

"Why?"

Olivia couldn’t help the tears that formed in her eyes. She was not expecting to feel this way. "Your brothers sick baby girl," Olivia said, leaving out the part about him not breathing. She didn’t need to know that.

Her mind was going a million miles a minute as she drove down to the precinct. She had not even called Amanda to let her know she was dropping Emma off, that’s how out of sorts she was.

"Amanda," Liv called as she entered the squad

"Liv what's wrong?"

"I need you to take Emma, I have to go to the hospital."

"Everything alright?"

"Not that I know of, ok Emma your gonna stay with Amanda. Momma will be back as soon as I can."

After thanking Amanda and kissing Emma goodbye, she ran out of the building nearly running into a few people. She knew she was probably in no state to drive, but she didn’t care. They had not told her much over the phone, just that she needed to get there as soon as she could and that he had stopped breathing.

When she arrived in her son's room, the entire space was filled with nurses and doctors. Everything seemed peaceful at the moment, but she wasn’t getting her hopes up.

"What happened?" She whispered. The doctor pushed through the crowd and ushered Olivia out into the hallway.

"Everything is fine, for the time being. a seizure caused the breathing episode. We had a hard time bringing him back when he stopped breathing but finally, we were able. His stats are a little low for our liking but he is alive."

--------------------------------------------------------
She walked out of her son's room, running her fingers through her hair as she blew out a breath.

"I need coffee" she muttered Her breathe caught seeing a person come out of a room at the end of the hall. The familiar butterfly feeling she got every time she saw him returned.

"Elliot?" She questioned. "What are you doing here?"

"Well, Liv didn’t think I would see you here. Well, Kathy had another baby."

"What is this number 10?" She joked.

"Actually 5"

"So how are Kathy and the kids?"

"Liv, Kathy died. She died giving birth to this one."

"El, I'm so sorry," Olivia said running her hand up and down his arm, as much as she didn’t particularly like Kathy, she couldn’t imagine losing a good parent of her children.

"I just feel bad because I had just filed for divorce and now she goes permanently and this baby doesn’t have a mother. Anyway, why are you here? Visiting a friend?"