Temporary Insanity

I hated how I'm feeling, at the moment. I knew this was coming. I knew that our relationship arrangement would not last but a girl can hope.

We spent the past month sneaking around because Liv might suddenly spot us. I think, we just didn't want the pressure of being together.

I removed myself from the bed. Seeing as he was still asleep. The rounds we did tired is out, but I hear my stomach complaining. I'll cook a late lunch.

I'm naked. We didn't bother with clothes since our shower. I was going to grab a shirt from one of my drawers when 0ne was thrown my way.

"As much as I like watching you walk around naked, I don't think you'd appreciate it." Aiden told me. I didn't realize that his bag was close to the food of my dresser. He must have moved it when I dozed off before him. Of course, I should have expected him to wake up at any slight movements.

"Aren't you going to ask why I'm parading around naked? I question him, while I made my way to the shower to wash.

"Why would I? I'm not complaining." Aiden responded. His voice echoed in the bathroom.

I made my way to my room to grab a fresh pair of panties and cycling shorts.

"Not going commando this time?" Aiden questioned. I feel his eyes burning on me. I refused to look or else I'll find myself back on the bed. I really needed to eat.

"Does that even apply to women?" I replied. There was nothing sexy about putting underwear, no matter how much I think about, but Aiden hasn't take his gaze away from me.

"Honestly, I don't give a fuck, Doc. Why don't you come back to bed?" His voice dropped a few octaves and I felt the pits of my stomach fluttering. God, we only just started sleeping together and I feel like we're making up for all the lost and interrupted time.

"Later, I'm hungry." I said, still refusing to look at him directly. Sadly, I could picture him on my bed. His muscular body wrapped in my blue cotton sheets. That was the perfect contrast to his skin. I'm losing it.

"Your mouth says no, but your body says otherwise. I'll let it go, Doc." The cockiness dropped in his voice. It reminded me of the first time we met. My annoyance and confidence finally surfaced. Back in my element, I flip him the middle finger and left the room. I heard his laughter. I knew he would follow, after getting dressed or at least grabbing shorts.

I remembered I had frozen tiramisu inside my freezer, so I moved it to fridge to thaw. I got the broccoli, lettuce and chickpeas for a simple Mediterranean salad. Lucky for Aiden, I managed to marinate the steak in the fridge before he "attacked" me.

By the time I placed the steak on the pan, Aiden was coming out of my bedroom in only his running shorts while the front door slammed shut. I almost dropped the spatula on the floor. There was only one person who would enter my apartment unannounced. Aiden already had his defensive stance on, probably not knowing who the intruder was.

It didn't take long before my name echoed the room.

"Andy!" That was Liv. I saw Aiden freeze in the middle of the living room, turning his gaze towards the hallway door.

I kept my mouth shut. I watched the siblings reaction.

"Aiden?!" Her voice was loud with shock, while Aiden only scowled at her. He's probably mad that our alone time got interrupted.

"Commander, go put a shirt on." I commanded him, which was ironic since I called him commander.

"Yes, Ma'am." He winked and left for my room.