1: Ticketed

-some of the information from the Wikipedia article (and just Kevin as a character) is based on another artist who's not a rock musician, if you can tell me who it is then you're a real g-

Source: Wikipedia.

Kevin Cunningham, a rock musician born in Boston, Massachusetts and based in Essex County, started his career from YouTube videos posted between 2006 and 2008. He grew from then, releasing  his debut album Appurtenance in 2014 under the Odyssey record label, going on the Appurtenance Tour in 9 of the United States the following year. Since then, he's released near-annual albums and tours alongside, the most recent (as of January 2018) being the Whatever. World Tour. Born August 21, 1990, he's one of the youngest artists in his genre of the century, and his skyrocketing fame as of the release of his album Whatever. is showing no sign of stopping.

-

I've been obsessed with Kevin since Appurtenance came out when I was 14, arguably his best album. I'm 18 now, and this is his first concert near me where I get to go without anyone holding me back (i.e, my parents). The website selling tickets to the Whatever. Tour announced the first 3 ticket buyers would get VIP passes to meet Kevin in person, and just the thought of that makes my heart flutter.

I've  been refreshing the site nonstop, since they announced the tickets would release at an ungiven time on August 21st. Here I am, midnight, pressing F5 to the point where I'm probably breaking it.

12:01am. The green button "Buy tickets now!" Suddenly flashes. Well, they did promise today, and it technically is today. I don't  process that until after I vigorously click the button, confirming my order. I hope I was in the first 3. Sure enough, a message pops up.

Congratulations, ticket buyer #2! You've earned a spot to meet Kevin Cunningham backstage after the concert! Authorize your ID here to get your pass at the concert- (a link is shown)

OH MY GOD!!! can't believe I actually got to it in time. I fill out my information and close the laptop. I decide after a long day, I deserve a good night's sleep. Unfortunately, my excitement takes control of me and I remain restless for most of the night.

The next morning, I look up things to do to prepare for a concert, especially a rock concert. Instead of getting the results I expected, I get news reports of missing human patrons in his concerts who've never reappeared. I'm not surprised, since crazy people kidnap other concert-goers all the time. But usually they're caught, which is interesting.

Three people are missing from previous concerts, one from each concert he's had taking place in this area. Missy Washington- 2015, Jason Kowalski- 2016, and Riley Jones- 2017. I try to find out more about this, but the articles are vague and there's nothing else on the topic, besides a related reported missing/dead file from a few years back from some other person.

-

There's a specially designed human section, and it's slightly pathetic, but it doesn't stop me from having a great time. Even with earplugs, I'm overwhelmed by the volume and it's AMAZING. If this isn't  worth the 18 years of waiting (which it is), then the meet-and-greet will be for sure.

The songs finally come to a dramatic end, and I applaud and scream louder than I ever have. I walk out of the area, my legs absolute jelly. Making my way to the VIP area, I verify my ID to the bouncer, who calls over an escort in an intimidating white suit  to being me to my destination.

"I sincerely apologize for the lack of updated technology," the escort explains. "But I need you to use the ladder up to the table. Mr. Cunningham doesn't want the risk of hurting human guests, as I'm sure you understand."

"I do, don't worry," I reply softly, and begin climbing. When I reach the top, the escort is right behind me and we make our way to the other end of the table, and the butterflies re-enter my stomach and my eyes widen.

"Excuse me, Mr. Cunningham," the escort yells.