9: Riley

POV: Riley Jones

I like being a human. I'm not a very aggressive person, even if I do swear a lot and interrupt conversations, which I'm trying to work on. That's mostly why I would never want to be a giant. I never want to come off as intimidating, and giants usually do that whether they mean it or not.

For examples of ones who do mean it, Kevin. Few things make Kevin Cunningham happier than torturing humans. The only times I've ever wanted to be a giant are the times I realized that if I were one, I could clock that fucker right in the nose. I'm fine with being intimidating to him.

That's also kind of a downfall of being human. Sure, you don't have to worry about being scary, but you're so easy to control, it's horrible. I mean, the punishments are hell. It's against the law for a giant to kill a human as one species would kill their own kind, but that's mostly because we kind of are exactly like giants. We're referred to as the "sub-species" because of our size; though, and that's what fuels Kevin.

I'd pay all the money in the world to know what goes on inside that boy's head, and why he thinks he can treat us like this.  What kind of sick, twisted fuck would do this to people? Can you imagine how weird it'd look with other giants as captured people? The dynamic of the situation shouldn't change because of someone's size. That's why we're here, for fuck's sake.

It makes me my stomach crawl, knowing I'm a pet. To be honest, my stomach and I are not best friends. I find mine still dropping everytime Kevin walks in the room, and I've been here for a year now. I don't want to ask Jason and Missy if they have the same thing. I hate that I have to feel this way over a giant, and the same one I used to love.

I went to a mixed school district, but was recently graduated when I went to my first concert at 18, Kevin Cunningham's, so giants didn't bother me. I got a meet-and-greet pass and got to see him first hand, and I was the only human of the three. 

I was still sitting on his hand when the other two left. Suddenly, he put his other hand over me, encompassing me in a ball, which opened up at the bottom suddenly, dropping me into a pocket. We left and I ended up here.

I walked into a death trap. How was I supposed to leave, though? You always read stories of people who sneak out of traps unharmed and all that, but have you ever been caught in a shell made of a giant's hands, or had to struggle for air in a pocket large enough for you to fit in? No? Then shut up! I don't want to be judged for not knowing.

How can a giant be so comfortable with not caring about humans? Well, I can't say that, we're still fed and bathed and clothed often. I just hate having to worry about what the next punishment will be, or having to sleep on the cold floor of a gold cage. And most of all, I miss the people I used to know. Missy and Jason have accepted us trio as best friends, assuming it'll be a long time until we get any others outside of those being kidnapped, but I want to leave so much.

Missy has gotten the most punishments, even though she's the most proper of all of us. I've gotten a ton too, and Jason has only had one. I can't say I deserve mine, but I totally love pissing off Kevin, which I never would've done two years ago.

"Hey, Kevin? Is your dick bigger than mine yet?" I'm agender, by the way, and goddamn, do I love making that bigot know it. I was locked in a drawer for an hour for saying that about 3 months ago, but it still makes me laugh.

I've also swung the cage back and forth (put in a water bottle, but I can swim), got Jason to lift me up and try to unlock the cage, which I got caught for (hung over his mouth) and bit him while he was trying to grab me (yelled at, which doesn't sound very scary but you have to also remember that giants are loud as fuck even in their normal speaking volume), to name a few things.

He won't kill me, I know that. Who would murder such a cyoot widdle hoomin like me? I'm his least favorite "pet", but I'm not striving to be the best mouse in the tank, hoping to be the last one eaten by the king cobra. If Kevin Cunningham wants me to suck his dick the same way I did before he kidnapped me, he'd better treat me the way I treated him.