The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe: Prologue

[Has been edited to the best of my abilities].
I'd advise you to know something about 'The Magicians Nephew' before you read this.
-{------
"What would make her do this?" Robin sat on the floor of Cair Paravel staring at the statues of Narnia's last King and Queen. The queen held onto her husband's hooked arm as if they were going to a dance like any other feast night. The King stood proud and stared above Robin as if she sat where the Witch had stood. The Witch who did this to them.
"There are many things in this world that we will never understand." Answered Fledge, the flying cab horse, whose name was once Strawberry.
"Yes, there are, but there are also many things that he could have stopped." The girl stood up, her blonde braided hair swaying back and forth a bit. Her yellow cat like eyes moved from the petrified rulers to the rest of the ball room. The tables and accessorizes lay strewn around on the slick marble floor. Tables were overturned and chairs unsettled. Her eyes darted from one thing to the next: the empty doorway, the stone statues of Fauns, Centaurs, and many other beasts.
Then her eyes dashed back to the doorway, for there on the thresh hold stood Aslan, the true King. The Great Lion of Narnia. His golden coat glistened in the waning moon light streaming in from the high windows. His shaggy mane waved as he looked around the room.
"Why didn't you save them?" She asked him. The Great Beast rested his gaze upon her.
"For the exact opposite reason I saved you." Robin was confused and showed it as she raised an eyebrow. "What did I tell you when I healed your wounds, and you asked me why I had done it?"
"You said; 'because my part in this tale was not over, and that my life had just begun.'" She still wore a confused look.
"Yes, but their part in this tale was over, and a new King and Queen will take their place." Robin cast her gaze to the floor.
"What happened to; 'Once a King or Queen of Narnia, always a King or Queen of Narnia'?" But when she looked up the room was empty of everything, including Fledge. The tables, chairs, statues, and everything but herself and the moon light were gone. The room became cold, and the open gates allowed drifts of falling snow to come in.
Robin knew what was happening. With no King or Queen on the throne, Narnia was being handed over to Jadis, the White Witch. In her heart she knew she should be angry at Aslan, but she also knew that someday all this would come to an end and that Narnia would be given over to rightful rulers.
She walked out of the doors and into a cold, harsh world, where magic was in control, where Robin stayed hidden for over a hundred years. During those many decades Robin only saw Aslan once. He had come to tell her in a dream that there would be two Sons of Adam and two Daughters of Eve and that they would free Narnia.
[Last updated: August 3rd, 2015].