(29) PC: You Have No Idea.

Robin stood where she and Peter had argued only a few hours before. She watched as Peter looked up at her one last time, before he turned and lead his army into the forests, a few Griffins flying above. Robin stood were she was until they were no longer in sight and night had fallen. Then she shifted into her black cat. She looked across the land with her heightened senses. Her hearing, smelling, seeing, feeling, and tasting, are at their highest. She bring in a long breath through her mouth, tasting the air. Then she brings one in through her nose, testing the differences. There wasn't one, as always.
She allowed her claws to extend and grip into the earth, then she sheathed them and did it again. Her hearing was on high alert as someone was talking a hushed voice, until she realized that she was hearing Lucy and Trufflehunter, who had still been in the tomb when the army left. Now, knowing that Lucy was not anywhere close, Robin prepared herself for the jump. She felt as if Lucy would keep her from doing her normal hunt. Lowering herself to the ground she turned her body so that she almost slid to the next platform below. Then again until she was on the last one, then she gave her final leap to the ground.
A growl echoed out of her chest as the beast took over and sniffed the air again. Finding where her target was located, the panther stalked off. First she went at a steady pass, but soon found that her prey was moving too, so she picked it up a bit. He leaps where graceful and soundless, and the only thing to see her in the dead of night was the little creatures, who were nearly crushed by her paws.
She moved soundlessly and effortlessly through the dense forest, until her prey stopped moving. She didn't know whether to risk attacking now, or wait until it was moving again, but the beast wanted now, so now it happened.
She crouched down where she just see her target's head. Then she took a small silent step, and another, and another, until she could see the creature's full body. There was no moon out tonight, giving Robin the full cover she needed. That is until her target lit the fire. Yes, fire. Robin's target was human, and not just any human, but the one that had been spying on them early that day. The one that had made Peter go crazy for raiding. This one mere human started an attack on his own castle, without even knowing it. And although this would be enough reason for Robin to not attack him, the beast wanted revenge, for the beast had taken a liking to Robin's family, and to see one out of sort, was not something it enjoyed.
Robin normally would try and reason with the beast, but something inside her told her that she too wanted revenge. It could have just been the beast, but she wasn't completely sure if it wasn't her too.
The beast took complete control and with a low growl it pounced onto the back of the man, her teeth sinking into his shoulder blade. He gave a holler of pain and fidgeting with his sword with one hand, while the other hand grabbed at Robin's coat. She didn't release him until he started flailing about and ramming her into random trees. After about the third one, she finally re-tracked and slid from his back. She dashed into the foliage before the man could turn around.
He now had his sword completely out and was staring out into the darkness, trying to find her. Having a black coat helped some, but having a bruised back, and trying to remain unseen, that didn't. Her first step around the man lead to a spark of pain all up her spine. She hissed, but quickly regretted it. She was missed by his sword by only a second time process of moving out of the way. Although, she had gotten lucky on that one, the next one she was not so. The blade came through the brush and with one stab, it lodged itself into her fore-leg.
If you remember this also happens to be the same leg/arm that was wounded long ago from the wolf attack, and Cyclopes fight she had during the Great Battle with the White Witch.
For half a second Robin became herself, and she wondered what she was doing. It is as if she had three faces: me, myself, and I. 'Me' would be her normal Robin self, while 'myself' is a face that is un-predictable of which side it would chose. 'I' is the beast.
The man sneered as he brought his sword out, to see the blade covered in blood. He placed the blade in front of him and took a step into the thicket. Then another, until he stood before her. She growled at the blade as the beast took control once more. The man gave a snarl as Robin swat at the sword.
"Feisty, are ya?" His voice was strong, and seemed to echo around the forest.
"You have no idea." Robin whispered through her gritted canines. The man's face of confidence, went to complete and utter shock. He started to back down, and Robin started to advance. "Never met a Narnian before, have you?" He was shaking already, so his 'no' wasn't seen. Robin lowered herself to attack, but then she stood up and her head started shaking around wildly, as if the ropes had been replaced around her neck and muzzle. She growled into the distance behind him, she started walking stiffly, and soon she disappeared intirly from the Telmarine. He still stood there, unsure of what to do, but when finding his sense he ran to the bridge, over, and was gone from sight.
Robin continued to walk back to the How, but at every little thing she growled, and jumped. Her whole body was tense, as her mind tried to figure out who she was. Was she the Robin her friends knew her as, or was she the beast that haunted bedtime stories. With that in mind, Robin shifted back into her human self.
She placed herself against a tree and looked over her wounds. Her back still hurt, but the bruise would be gone soon enough, her arm on the other hand, was going to take some time. She was still a good distance away from the How, and the closest water front was the river, although she knew there were most likely a few streams somewhere nearer.
She pressed her arm against her chest and place pressure above the elbow, then she leaned back and closed her eyes allowing the darkness to engulf her. As soon as she was relaxed, her body stiffen again. She felt as if she was being watched.
You allowed the creature to control you, A voice said in her head. Her body relaxed again as she recognized it. You let the beast out.
"I did." She answered. "I just got so mad."
At whom? Robin chuckled.
"I'd think, you'd know."
Yes, well maybe talking about it would help. Robin frowned. He was never the talking sort.
"Peter won't listen." Was all she had to say. It was the voice's turn to chuckled, now.
That's part of growing up. Learning from your mistakes.
"Well, I hope he learns soon."
He will. There was a pause. Now, I must be off. They have made it out of the castle and are on their way back, I fear of what will happen when they do return. Goodbye, Robin. With that the voice was gone, and Robin opened her eyes. She stood up, and started to make her way back toward the How.
"Goodbye, Aslan."