(25) PC: I'll say everything on the Battle Field

They moved silently in the night. Making no sound, but everyone knew what they were suppose to do without being told. Robin in her black skin and padded paws walked before everyone. Caspian walked behind her with his hand tight on the hilt of his sword.

"How did you know they were making the bridge, again?" He whispered quietly--although to Robin's great hearing it sounded like a normal voice on a lower scale. "You've been with me the whole time."

"Do you honestly think, I gave you the bed so that I could sleep by the fire?" She hummed out with a slight hiss. "I knew they would try and figure out a way across, so I went back to the Ford and found one of the Lords and that general talking about building a bridge and here it is. And now here we are stealing from your own armory. Do you know how many times I've wished to do this?" Caspian didn't answer.

They walked past drunk sleeping guard, after drunk sleeping guard until they found the wagons. From there they filled their arms, back, and chest full of weapons and armor. Caspian walked off and dressed into full armor, while the Dwarves covered Glenstorm and a few Minotaurs with weapons of many types.

"We are ready, Robin lets go." Glenstorm said as he prepared to walk off.

"No, wait. Caspian hasn't come back yet." Robin hissed back.

"You weren't waiting for this one now were you?" A voice said behind them. Robin shot around and crouched low disappearing into her black surroundings. General Glozelle walked out holding a knife to Caspian's throat. The prince was fully dressed in his armor but his sword was discarded somewhere else.

Glenstorm drew one of the many swords on his back as did the Dwarves, Minotaurs, and Fauns. The wolves growled and the cats snarled. "Oh, I wouldn't do that if I were you." The general pointed with the tip of the knife to the few remaining trees around them. Out walked a few soldiers with crossbows. "Did you really think that these wagons would be left unguarded?" He was directing this question to Glenstorm, which made Robin wonder if he knew she was there or not.

"I didn't think you would be foolish enough to protect it with so few guards." Caspian spat at him. Robin nodded her head and one of Fauns gave a whistle. Out of the thick of the woods came the badger, many Minotaurs, Centaurs, Fauns, and Dwarves. Caspian pushed himself away and stepped to where he stood beside the hidden Robin. "Bind them." He commanded and a few Dwarves walked forward and started to tie up the general.

The man said something that Robin did not catch as she growled at the same time, when a hand was lay around her snot and forced her to the ground. She fought and thrashed against it but a rope slid around the hand and over her mouth clamping it shut, then a part of the rope wrapped it's way around her neck. The hand released pressure and Robin started throwing herself around finding that breathing was becoming very hard.

Whoever had put the rope on pulled it tight making her breathing lesson even more. Her eyes closed against her will and her paws swung aimlessly at the rope. Voices was all she could hear. Worried and a bit frightened, but she couldn't make out any of the words.

After so long of thrashing she stopped and allowed her legs to collapse beneath her.. She rubbed her head against the ground and tired to slip the rope off, but it just kept tightening. "Tell your beast to stop, before she won't do anything ever again." Robin heard that, but even with no one telling her, she did.

She found that she had control of her body as the rope gave a little slack, and she opened her eyes. From where she lay all she could see in her side-ways world, was a boot. All she could hear was muffled cries of pain, and what sounded like a whipping lash. Then the boot moved and Robin could see a leg. It had no armor on of any sort and was very vulnerable to her eyes. The rope gave more slack and the leg backed up even farther and she could see the hand holding her prison.

With hardly any consideration whether it was a good idea or not, Robin allowed her body to shift. The bones creaking and groaning filled her ears and slowly a girl replaced her animal self. The soldier had no time to think as she took an arrow out of her quiver and jumped up stabbing him in the throat. She felt the rope give a jerk and she found that two men and two ropes had been holding her. The man she had just taking out had only held the rope going over her muzzle, which now lay discarded on the ground.

The other man--with the rope around her neck--gave another jerk and it sent Robin to the ground choking. The noose pulled tight taking all of Robin's air with it. She gripped at it as she slowly slid along the ground, trying mindlessly to get it off. Her world stared turning blue and red as he visions failed her. Then there was a snap and something heavy landed on the ground with a grunt. Robin's fingers worked hard as she tried to get the rope off, but she still wasn't gaining the air she needed.

Cold, fidgeting fingers--that weren't her own--stared grabbing at the rope, and soon it was off. By instinct Robin turned partly to her side and gagged as if she had inhaled water. She brought in small breaths like she would if she had just run many miles. A hand with the same cold fingers was placed on her shoulder, and mumbling voices were heard. Robin strained to hear them.

"Are you alright?" Caspian asked from above her. Robin nodded and slowly rolled back to her back.

"Maybe." She muttered and looked up at him. He still held the rope in the hand resting on his knee. She watched his whole body relax as she said that. "You?"

"Maybe." Robin allowed a small chuckle to come out.

"Did we lose anyone?"

"No, but thanks to you and Glenstorm, general Glozelle has lost a few." Robin stifled a laugh. She raised her head and her back slowly followed, until finally she was in a sitting position with Caspian beside her on one knee. He stood and with his help she did too. "We should go."

"Yeah." She turned around and looked at everything. "Sure, you don't want to leave a nice little message for him?" She asked as she came back to face him.

"Who? Miraz?" She nodded and he stared at the wooden gate behind the now empty wagon. Grabbing the dagger from his belt he walked forward and wrote the following:

'You were right to fear the woods. -X'

Robin smiled as he finished. "Going to say anything to him yourself?" He asked her handing her the hilt of his blade. Robin scoffed and pushed it gentle away.

"I would never be able to sum up what I want to say to him." She turned to walk away, then said over her shoulder: "I'll say everything on the battle field." Caspian chuckled and giving his note one last look he followed Robin and all the Narnians back toward the Ford.