Chapter 3

Alright, its already 7:30 and I'm not even dressed yet.
God this is going to be horrible, I'm gonna be all weird and do stupid things since I actually like him.

"It's going to be fine Rachel, Trust me I know these things, I'm the love master remember?" Her best friend Kurt said over the phone.

"It's just, I wish you came to this school so you can make me look decent for my date" Rachel said as she applied simple light color make up to her face.

"You'll do great hun, but I have to go. Blaine is here! Good luck! Call me after the date!" Kurt finally hung up which made Rachel more nervous that she is gonna have to talk about the date after it.

As soon as Rachel got finished getting ready for her date she heard the door bell ring.

"Coming!" Rachel yelled running down her stairs almost tripping over her own foot.

She answers the door and sees Finn the tallest person known to man kind at her door.

"Hi Finn, uh come in" she said nervously as she opened the door wider for him to enter.

"Thanks, this is a nice place you got" he said looking around.

"Yeah, my dads watch too much HGTV"
Rachel said as she watched Finn.

After Finn examined the house he looked at Rachel and smiled brightly.
"You look amazing"

Rachel didn't realize how much she blushed. "Why thank you, I'm all ready to go whenever you are"

Finn smiled his half smile.
"Lets go" he said linking his arm with her.

Tonight may not be so bad after all.