Chapter 21

Rachel's POV

------------------

As I woke up I realized I was in a small bedroom. All I could see was a small bed with a very small dresser, even though I only have one outfit. I looked down and also realized I wasn't tied up to a chair. That's when I started getting suspicious.

As I got up and looked around I noticed none of Sam's stuff is here. So the first thing I do is call for him.

"Sam, you here?"

That's when I realized I could make a run for it but no I look for the one that is killing me.

I did start to get worried because what if he got killed and someone else kidnapped me?!

By now I was pacing back and forth when I heard a knock on the door. I jumped and screamed a little.

"Who is it?" I asked while looking for a weapon.

"Sam, can I come in?" Thank god he is okay I thought to myself as I walked over to the door and opened it.

He walked in and I have to admit he was looking pretty cute. Damn it Rachel don't fall in love with him too.

"Where were you? And how come I wasn't tied up or anything like that?" I tried too hard to act like I wasn't scared or worried but it broke when my voice got a little shaky and quiet.

All he did was laugh softly to himself and then looked me in the eyes. "You are hungry aren't you?"

All I could do was remember that I haven't eaten for days but I guess when your terrified on if you will live to see tomorrow then you don't realize your probably starving.

All I did was nod and walk over to him.

"What did you get?" I asked looking around for food.

He just laughed and smiled a very adorable smile. "I'm gonna take you out"

My mouth just dropped. All I could think of was that he is either crazy or is planning on not actually taking me out to eat and to some other place to kill me with a gang of other weirdos.

"What's the catch?" I asked.

"There isn't one, I mean this will be the only time I do this but I'm only doing it because I don't feel like cooking and also I want a burger" He said while grabbing his wallet and a jacket.

"Fine but I will hurt someone if you do anything stupid" I said acting all tough even though I'm not.

He laughed and looked at me. "Then why haven't you done that already?" Then he walked out grabbing my arm.

I thought about what he said. And then I just realized he is taking me out in a public place. A place where someone can help me. I just followed him and tuned him out while he talked about food.

Maybe this is my only chance out.

---------------------------------------

Hey guys sorry for not posting in forever! Thank you for still following and stuff!

Love you guys!