Chapter 11

Finns POV
------------------
Well these girls were amazing but I saw the most beautiful girl at the whole party walking toward us.

So I push them away and walk up to Rachel.

She actually came, to talk to me? Don't be a dick this time I told myself quietly.

"Hi Finn.." She said. I could tell she was shy just by the way she said hi to me.

Shit, Im drunk. Everything around me is spinning slowly and Rachel's voice is like echoing.

"Hi Rach" I try to say acting like Im not fully drunk.. Even though I was close to it.

"I know your probably drunk, well you are I can tell by your voice and how you're swaying back and forth. But anyways I just wanted to apologize and hopefully you'll forgive me be-"

And thats when it all faded.. Next thing I new I was passed out and don't remember a thing expect for Rachel apologizing about something.. Shit what was she saying sorry for?

I wake up with a HUGE headache.. I look around and see some people I don't know, I already know Rachel isn't here.

So I got up and called her.

"Hello?" Rachel answered sounding tired than usual.

"Uh hey Rachel.." God my head hurts just when I talk.

"Yes Finn? I thought you and Tiffany were busy making out"

And she is pissed. What did I do this time? Who the hell is Tiffany?

"Who is Tiffany?" Im seriously lost.

"Don't play stupid.. I asked people and they said you and Tiffany have been all over each other last night. But look I have to go, Im meeting some friends. Good bye Finn."

And she hung up. God Im so stupid! The one I love Im just letting her go.

Maybe I just need to give her some space and let her calm down. I just want her to be happy thats all.

As I get up I see another girl laying beside me. What did I get myself into?
-----------------------------------------

Sorry I didn't post Saturday like I said I would! Got busy!

But here it is! There is more drama and hopefully I can get another chapter in today! And its short.. #sorrynotsorry
Next chapter might be longer.. Hopefully.

Leave your comments below! Thanks for your guys thoughts! ❤