Chapter 7

Finns POV
----------------
Well it was Friday, thank god it was Friday because my best friend Noah which we call Puck, is having a party tonight.

I thought it might help me to stop thinking of Rachel. She is constantly on my mind, night and day (Even though I met her yesterday).

I barely got any sleep last night from what happened. I still can't believe she said that.
I will admit I did use a couple girls but I would never use Rachel. Have you seen her butt?

See there I go again, I'm thinking about her. God, why is she stuck in my head every minute-

"Dude, are you alive?" Puck asked snapping me back into reality.

"Yeah, I was just thinking" I lied.

"Yeah, right" Puck knew I was lying, thats why him and I are best buds.

"Forget about her, she isn't the right one is she claimed you were using her"

"Yeah, I'll try. But I'm gonna head to class" I said as I grabbed my stuff from my locker.

"Alright man, don't think about her" Puck said as he started walking to some girls.

As I walked to class I saw Rachel. She looked really sad, Kurt (some kid in one of my classes) was with her linking arms with her and then he gave me an evil look.

What the fuck did I do? Rachel started all of this. I was just being a gentleman and I get all this. Oh no, tonight will be the last night I ever think of the smoking Rachel Berry ever again.

*couple hours later*

"Alright man, I will meet you at your house tonight" I said as I high fived Puck.

"Okay see ya later" And then Puck left in his truck.

While I was shutting my locker Rachel came up to me.

"Finn we need to talk, now" She looked serious.

"Sorry babe, no can do" Im gonna be a different man, don't fall for her tricks Finn just act cool and move on.

"Seriously Finn this is important" She followed me as I walked on.

Should I make sure she is okay?
No Finn stop you have to get home to get around for the party.

"Im sorry but I actually have somewhere to be. Now run along to your little daddy's and cry to them"

Did I just say that?! Shit. This is the last time she is ever gonna talk to me!

"Wow, I thought you were going to be mature about this but once again I was wrong" Rachel actually got teary and then ran into the girls bathroom.

Did I just make her cry?
What happened to me?
----------------------------------------

Wow I feel really good about this chapter.
Yes from now on Im gonna be doing different POV.

Comment what you guys think!