Chapter 23

Rachels POV
----------------------------------

As we walked inside this small diner I immediately looked around for a phone or for someone I knew. I guess Sam thought this threw, because the only person who worked here was his Cousin and her mom. And there is no pay phone anywhere and my phone is gone.

"Um two of my usuals please, except water and a beer" he said as he grabbed his wallet and paid for it. Then he looked at me and smiled. He had a nice smile.. but I cant ever love a man who stole me and hurt me.

"Where are we going after this?" I look at him innocently.

"Some place, but you'll be passed out before we get there, trust me" Then he pulled me to a seat and forced me to sit down. "Tonight your mine Rachel, I get to do whatever I please, and if you allow that, maybe I will let you go"

Now I know it sounds insane but I quickly said 'Yes' because this might be my own chance to get out, and to be free.

"D-do you really mean that?"

He smirked and looked right into my eyes. "Whatever I do to you tonight stays right between us, then your free to go babe" And with that he left to go get our food.

All I could feel was relieve but fear. Is this a good idea?

------------------------------------------

Hii guys!! Im close to the end, but I have another story out called 'My Diary'
I would appreciate it if you guys gave it a look!
and let me know what you think of this!!

Love you guys!!❤