Chapter 16

Finns POV

---------------------------

As I got to Kurts I realized that the person who kidnapped Rachel must have also kidnapped Sam. Which is weird because I don't even know if Rachel knows Sam..

Well I walked okay I stormed into Kurts house.

"Finn Hudson you better tell me what's going on this istant or you will ha-"

I just covered his mouth with my hand which was kinda gross. But he was getting on my nerves.

"I don't know what's going on Kurt if I knew what was going on would I be asking you the same questions?"

I let go and walked over to the computer.

"Right" And then Kurt came over by me.

"Do you know if Rachel and Sam have any history together or anything?" I asked looking some things up on Google.

"Uh she told me that she has known Sam for a while now."

Great. That could mean anything could have happened.

"Do you think that maybe Sam has ever hurt Rachel?"

Probably not and if he did why would Rachel tell the most caring friend I know. Well friend of hers.

"Hell no! Are you out of your mind?! Only person who ever hurt her was you dumbass!"

God this kid annoys me.

"Thanks." I muttered to myself.

I seriously don't understand why she is his friend he is annoying as fuck.

"I need a mocha latte" Kurt said and walked upstairs.

"Thank god" I quietly said to myself.

I looked up some things on FaceBook after I didn't find anything on Google. I looked up Sams and Rachels profile for any relationship between them but nothing came up except status updates. I will admit I did look at some pictures of Rachel. God she was beautiful. I hope she is okay.

That's when I got a weird text message.

Text:
Hi Finn.. I see your doing some research on Rachel.. well your not going to find anything I made sure no one can find anything about this. I just want you too know that if you try to do anything your gonna be next.. and btw Rachel might need all the help she can get. she is in a lot of pain right now hehe good luck Finny.

Who would do this to a poor girl?! This is sick. I need to find Rachel and fast.

But how does this person know what I'm doing?

And how does he have my number?

I quickly got up when I heard Kurt scream.

"Kurt?!"

And I thought that this was a joke. Right in front of me was Kurt lying on the floor. Dead.

-------------------------------

How did you like this chapter?

Thanks for the wonderful comments!

Love you guys!! ❤