Chapter 5

After our date Finn took me to the park.
It looked beautiful since the moon was shining directly on us while we sat under the tree.

"It's so beautiful out tonight" Finn said smiling while looking at the stars.

"It is, my dads would do this with me all the time when I was little" I said calmly and then looking at Finn.

Finn smiled and laid on his back while looking at me.
"You know Rachel, your a really wonderful person, do you know that?"

I couldn't help but smile and lay down next to him while taking a deep breath.
"Thanks Finn, But we all know how this is gonna turn out"

"How?" He actually looked curious on why I said that.

"Tomorrow you'll just forget I even exist and never talk to me again" I said simply.

"Excuse me? Rachel if I didn't like you I wouldn't waste money on all of this when I clearly could've just taken you out to my house" Finn said a little upset.

"Its not a big deal that you don't like me"

"Will you stop? Your beautiful and by far the nicest person I have ever met that has moved here" He exclaimed as he turned on his side to look at me.

All I could do was sigh. What Finn doesn't realize is that I'm not popular like he is. Im a nobody, when will he realize this?

"Finn stop sucking up to me, I've been through this before"

"Wow, I thought you were different but I guess your just like the rest of them. You were the one using me tonight Rachel" He got up looking hurt.
"Have a nice night"

What just happened?
One minute we were smiling and having a good time the next we were arguing.

"Where are you going? You're my ride home!" I said getting up running to him.

"I'll get you a cab" He said.

He didn't even look at me!

"You're being really immature about this Finn" I said simply.

"I'm being immature? Rachel listen to yourself, your accusing me of using you!"

"No I was- oh my god I did!"

"Wow, your too busy complaining you didn't realize that I was actually there listening" Finn said as he got in his car.
"Cab will be here in 5 have a nice night Rachel"

I just stood there as he drove away.
What did I just do? Did I just ruin my own first relationship?

------------------------------------------

What do you guys think?
I really kinda feel proud of this chapter :)

Maybe you guys could start asking me some questions about Glee or story writing? :)

Leave request below and ill try to use them!