Chapter 13

Finns POV
---------------------------

Im getting kinda worried that Rachel hasn't texted or replied to me yet. I hope she is okay..

As I sat there hoping Rachel is okay I got a message from her. I got really happy and opened it.

Message: Hi Finn.. its Rachel.. Im moving and never coming back. I enjoyed getting to know you but this is too much for me to handle.. Goodbye.

I literally felt my heart break. I swear I got stabbed in the heart. At least thats what it feels like.. I also got really angry.

I stood and threw my phone getting more upset that she couldn't tell me in person. I mean Rachel doesn't sound like the one to tell someone over the phone. But also she doesn't seem like the one to blame people to fake liking her.

I went downstairs and called Kurt since he is her best friend and he would know whats going on.

As I tried dialing the phone I couldn't help but just start crying. What if she really is leaving. What if its because of me?

As I waited for the phone to be answered I thought of what might happen if she does leave.. Just as I got into a deep thought I heard Kurt's voice ruin it.

"Hello? Hello?! Anybody there?" Well someone sounded cranky.

"Uh hi Kurt, its me Finn" I tried so hard to make it sound like I wasn't crying.

"What do you want? If its about your relationship with Rachel don't ask me"

"No no no its not.. Well sort of.. Is it true that she is moving?"

I felt like I just got stabbed in the heart again just saying it.

"What?! I hope the hell not! Finn if she is leaving because of you I swear I will kill you in a heartbeat!"

And now Kurt is pissed. Guess he didn't know either. Which is really weird because Rachel tells him everything. Literally everything.

"No, she texted me saying she is moving.. Im gonna go over there and talk to her. Ill call you later with the information"

And with that I hung up and started walking to Rachel's.

Im really confused. Since when would Rachel tell me something like that but not tell her best friend..?

I got to her house and saw her door wide open.

"Okay then.." I muttered to myself.

As I walked in, it was very quite. I looked around to make sure no one robbed her. She had everything in order so lets see where she is.

"Rachel? Its me Finn"

I walked from room to room and didn't find her. After checking through all of the downstairs I started to get worried. So I walked upstairs into her room.

As I walked in I stopped dead in my tracks.

On the mirror was a small letter written in red lipstick. Rachel's of course.

Letter: Think she loves you? Think again Finn. Hopefully you will find her in time.

I felt like I couldn't breath. My only instinct to do was to run downstairs and call her parents.

Who the hell is this person and why do they have Rachel?
------------------------------------
Hope you guys like this chapter! I know its kinda long but oh well!

Love the comments!
Cant believe I have 1K views already! Keep up the likes! ❤