Chapter 19

Rachels POV

---------------------

"Sam please let me go, Ill do anything just let me go" I begged.

He just ignored me and continue doing whatever he was doing to my arms.

"Sam please, I'm begging you" I thought I was going to sob. I just wanted to be home with my dads safe and sound.

"Shut up Rachel! I'm not letting you go get over it!"

Well someone is a bag full of rainbow and cupcakes this morning.

"Are we leaving? Like to another place? Cuz I really have to use the bathroom" I do so its not like I was lying.

All I heard was a low groan from him. Its not my fault I havent peed in 8 hours.

"Fine, but no silly business and I'm waiting by the door"

Of course, "Okay just let me go"

And with that he took me to the bathroom and let me in while shutting and holding the door so I can't get out.

"Don't be long sweetheart we have to be out of here in 20 minutes" He said from outside the door.

"Okay" I said while looking for a window. What bathroom doesn't have a window?

"You done yet?" he asked and almost opened the door.

"Yeah hold on one minute" I seriously need to find a way out.

I looked and found a very small hole that led to outside. I looked out of it and somehwhat recognized the building across from here. Well at least we are still in town.

"I'm coming in" He said annoyed so I immediately flushed the toilet and pretended I actually went bathroom, wait I do. Damn it.

"Hold on can I take a quick shower?  You can even leave the door open if that makes you feel more comfortable"

All he gave me was a sigh and a nod. Thank the lord, I smell like sweat and blood. Does blood even smell? Nevermind that.

I took a shower and used the bathroom then walked over to Sam. The first thing he did was give me a shot and I was knocked out. Again.

I wonder where he is gonna take me now.

-------------------------------------

Hey guys!!

Sorry I'm slacking on chapters, I'm waiting to get my new Tablet so I have better picture wise.

Hope you like this chapter! (: