Chapter 18

Finns POV

---------------------------

"K-Kurt?" I walked up to him and gently touched him with my foot.

Yup he is dead for sure. But how? he was only gone not even 5 minutes.

I looked around making sure no one was here to kill me. After I checked the whole house I went back into the kitchen.

"Shit." I mumbled to myself. I have to call his dad and tell him he needs to come home because his son is dead. Wow that sounds really bad.

I walked over to the phone and dialed Burts number.

As the phone rang I kept glancing over at Kurt.

"Hello Burt Hummel speaking"

He sounded so happy. Im just gonna have to tell him.. make his day horrible.. god this sucks.

"Hey Mr.Hummel... I need you at your house quick. Its an emergency.. a BIG emergency actually."

Yup he is gonna hate me for this.

"Uh alright.." And with that he hangs up. What did I get myself into?

It was a couple minutes later until Burt walked in. I litertally thought my stomached dropped. He is not going to be happy at all.. wait what if he thinks Im the killer?!

"Whats going on?" He asked walking straight into the kitchen then stopping at the sight of Kurt on the ground. dead.

"What the hell.. Kurt?! Kurt answer me bud.. please answer me" He ran up to Kurt and shook him doing everything, anything to wake him up again.. god how could I let this happen. I need Rachel to fix this.. she always knows what to do..

"Burt I-"

He is pissed because he punched me in the face. I do kinda derserve it though.

"What did you do to him?!" He sobbed and picked Kurt up.

"N-Nothing I swear!"

God my face hurts. That will be fun to cover up.

Before I could even get up Burt was already out the door. I need to find Rachel, and I need to find her fast.

-----------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! sorry for the long wait..

I should be getting a new ipod soon.. my phone isnt so great with Wattpad.

But Ill update a new chapter next week! Goodnight!

Love you guys! ♡♥♡♥