16 | FINAL QUIDDITCH MATCH

ACT ONE, forgotten homeCHAPTER SIXTEEN, final quidditch match

CHAPTER SIXTEEN, final quidditch match

Iris was secretly freaking out though she wouldn't actually admit that to anyone. It was the last Quidditch match of the season and it would determine who would win. She was nervous, because she was Keeper and played a huge role in the game. Even Draco was freaking out and he was being a lot friendlier to Pansy than usual. When they arrived at Quidditch Pitch, three of the four houses were rooting for Gryffindor.

That was always the most discouraging thing about playing Quidditch for Slytherin. Knowing that the other houses hated them that much. It really hurt when Iris was a first-year but she was gradually getting over it and learned not to care about it.

Iris had barely made the team this year anyway and if Marcus Flint was still Captain, she probably wouldn't make it next year. He liked going for all-boys and was all about size because they liked to play rough. But Iris was easily the best Keeper at tryouts and she fought hard for her spot on the team.

The game started and immediately it launched off fast. Iris watched the players fly around, smacking the Quaffle away to make sure that the Gryffindors didn't score. Two Gryffindors came flying towards Iris and a Bludger was sent her way. While Iris was dodging the Bludger from hitting her head, Angelina Johnson got the Quaffle in. Iris groaned and the Slytherin's glared at her, blaming her for that. Alicia came up and battled Iris for the Quaffle but ended up scoring for Gryffindor. Again.

''Do I need to find another Keeper next year Iris?'' Flint yelled at her. Iris frowned before looking across the field and saw Calypso, in her bird form, watching the match. Slytherin got another penalty and the point went to Gryffindor. Iris huffed. Marcus scored and the Slytherin's cheered for the first score of the game.

The game was rough. Everyone was playing dirty and Slytherin got another penalty. Fred and George aimed the Bludger at Iris and it hit her directly in the chest. The wind knocked out of her as Madam Hooch called a penalty on Gryffindor.

''You okay, Rosier?'' Draco asked as he searched for the Snitch. Iris gave him a thumbs up before straightening up again. Her stomach was definitely going to have a large bruise now.

Angelina and Alicia ended up scoring once again. The score, at this point, was 70-10. Gryffindor got another penalty as Harry and Draco fought for the snitch but Iris didn't have time to pay attention as she was attacked by Chasers trying to score. Montague scored for Slytherin and the Slytherins cheered their teammate on. Angelina Johnson had the Quaffle and Marcus directed Iris to fly towards her. Harry zoomed in between all of them and everyone scattered, leaving room for Angelina to score.

But, Harry caught the snitch. He beat Draco and caught the snitch meaning Gryffindor had won House Cup. The Slytherin's, defeated, flew towards the ground. They were all sore losers and the only one that wasn't throwing everything on the ground was Iris. She mainly just sulked in silence because she hated losing, especially when everyone had expected and wanted them too in the first place.