5 || Random dance w/ SM idols

April 16, 2018

Xiu sat down as she finished the song. She was practicing the dance for Lay's Sheep. She smiled proudly at herself, but she knew she wasn't perfect when it came to dancing. In her opinion only BTS, EXO and SHINee were perfect dancers.

"Hey;" someone snapped Xiu back to reality. She looked up at the person. It was Amber. Xiu waved back, still slightly out of breath. "Aren't you a part of NCT LUV?" Amber smiled down at the girl. "I'm so sorry Amber, but I don't speak Korean well," Xiu explained in English. "Ah, Xiu, right? Don't be sorry because I didn't know," Amber smiled warmly at the young Chinese girl.

The two had talked for a while when Amber got an idea. "What dances do you know?" She asked while sounding excited. "A lot of dances," Xiu smiled. "I wanna see you do a random dance play with the rest of NCT and some other people,"

Soon in the room were Many idols under SM. NCT weren't there since they had left for an amusement park without Xiu. First song started playing and it was TWICE's Cheer up. everybody knew some of the dance.

After around three hours of the group dancing, singing, rapping and messing around, Xiu had fallen asleep with her whole body curled in a ball between EXO's Chanyeol and SHINee's Taemin, who were two of the last four people in the room. Soon the doors flew open and Jaehyun walked in, followed by Winwin. "Ya-" Winwin started, but was shushed by Amber, who pointed at the little ball of cuteness Winwin nodded silently as Jaehyun picked Xiu up.

"Thank, hyungs and noona," Jaehyun smiled before the two made their way back to their dorm.