22 || the Maknae live

May 16, 2018

After they got home from the music video shooting, they all cleaned themselves and went to do whatever. Naruemon got dragged in Jisung and Chenle's room by Mark and Chenle got kicked out of the room. In the room were the four NCT maknaes.

"Hello," Mark waved as the live started. "We're the NCT Maknaes,"

"So why are we doing this exactly?" Haechan asked. "Who knows," Mark smiled. "So many lives lately..." Naruemon mumbled mostly to herself. "Yah! You guys do a live nearly every day!" Mark looked at the youngest.

"NOT TRUE! Last one before today was-" Naruemon started before Haechan cut her off, "A week ago,"

"IT'S NOT THAT BAD!!!" Naruemon started to get annoyed. "Naru calm down," Jisung spoke and hugged her waist. He placed his head on Naruemon's lap and looked up at the camera. Jisung's cheeks were slightly pink, while Naruemon was a blushing mess.

Haechan smirked before taking his phone out and texting Lin.

To: Lee Lin💞
*picture attached*
Noona look!!

From: Lee Lin💞
Awwwwww!!!!

From: Lee Lin💞
We need an official ship name!!

To: Lee Lin💞
How about Nesung?

From: Lee Lin💞
I like it~

"Donghyuck who are you texting? You're smiling like an idiot?" Naruemon whispered to the older boy. "Don't tell anyone..." he muttered quietly and showed his phone to her. "Lin? Take good care of her, Lee Donghyuck," She smiled at him.

"Let's react to something!" Mark cheered as he grabbed Jisungs laptop. "How about fan works?" Jisung raised his hand. "This can't end well," Naruemon looked at the camera, clearly worried for their innocence, yet knowing full well Whiplash and Baby Don't Like It happened.

"But if that's what you really wanna do then let's read fanfics," Naruemon smiled all innocent as she searched for some Johnyong stories. "Oh-" Mark choked on air as he read what they were looking for.

"Welcome to the world of Kpop fics!" Naruemon laughed. "Is the whole fandom like this?" Mark questioned as he read some of a story. "Mostly," Naruemon laughed.

"So many regrets-" Mark spoke as soon as he had read three chapters out loud. "Whatever you say, Markeu," Naruemon giggled. "It's oppa to you," Mark pointed at her.

"'Nemo do you dab every morning when you wake up like your brother' I say she does," Haechan read a question and answered. "I actually do. It's a great morning work out," Naruemon smiled proudly at herself.

"'Have you been outside today?' I have, we all have," Haechan looked at the camera. "There's a beautiful sky," Jisung mumbled loud enough for everyone to hear. "It's a beautiful SKYYYYY~" Naruemon giggled, failing the singing. "Now you all see why Naru is a rapper,"