46 || the fanboy

July 14, 2018

"Hey, Nct Luv," A young boy waved slightly as he approached the six girls, who were currently acting like small kids in a park. "Hi," they waved back.

However, Lin automatically knew who he was. "I'm your biggest fan and I think you're all really beautiful, I'm actually Lin biased," the boy winked at Lin, who just rolled her eyes.

Suddenly Jiahui gasped, "You're that boy from chapter 37- I mean what-" "What?" Everyone looked at her weirdly. "Never mind," she rubbed her hand against her head.

"A-anyway, I was just here to ask if Lin would share a dinner with-" "No thank you, we went through this during the fan sign, my heart is in someone's hands already without his ass knowing," Lin rolled her eyes again. The boy looked extremely mad at this point, but before he could say anything, somebody cut him off, "Respect a girl and her decisions alongside her feelings,"

The seven turned to look at who's talking, just to see a boy with a mask and his hood up. "Whatever, mind your own business," The boy from the fan meet rolled his eyes, before failing to snatch Lin's wrist with him. He just walked away, still mad.

"Thank you so so so much," Yeonwoo and Jiahui bowed at the stranger, while the three others were calming Lin down. "Ye, Is she okay now?" The stranger pointed at Lin. "I'd say no, but she'll be fine... hopefully," Jiahui smiled slightly as she turned to look at Lin who was staring into the distance, looking extremely lost in life. The stranger nodded and waved his goodbye before leaving.

The two oldest ones quickly turned to Lin and joined the rest on the ground.