8 || hyperactive

April 20, 2018

"Taeillll!!!" Yuno whined as she poked Taeil, who was trying to sleep, like everyone else. "Not now, Yuno-ah, I'm trying to sleep," he mumbled half asleep.

Yuno sighed and walked in the next room, which was shared by Jaemin and Jeno. "Jaejae-ah..." Yuno called out, her voice as a whisper. "You're hyperactive And you want to do something," Jaemin smiled at her as she just rapidly nodded.

"Go dance, come back here, clean yourself up and put on some comfortable clothes, I want cuddles," Jaemin spoke. Yuno nodded once more and smiled before running to the dance studio.

She danced to many songs that needed a lot of energy and learned some extremely hard dances. After about four hours of dancing, she grew tired and decided to go back.

After she had showered, she cheered into cuddle appropriate clothes which were her pajama shorts and a sweater she had stolen from EXO's Chanyeol a few weeks back.

She then quietly walked back in Jaemin and Jeno's room and tiptoed over to Jaemin. "Jaemin-ah..." she quietly called out. Jaemin smiled at her and pulled Yuno next to him. "Finally..." he mumbled, half asleep.

They both fell asleep while cuddling. Big mistake...