9 || TY track

April 21, 2018

"Awwwwwwww," Lin fangirled as she walked in Jeno and Jaemin's room and saw her new otp cuddled up against each other. Lin smirked and took a picture before she walked over to Jeno and woke him up. "Look," she smiled as she pointed at Yuno and Jaemin. She then texted Haechan about it.

To: WannabeOppar💕
Yuno and Jaemin are cuddling and it's nearly cuter than Jisung and Naru giggling together!!!!

From: WannabeOppar💕
Yumin/Yunomin/Jaeyu/whatever the ship name will end up being iS SAILING!

From: WannabeOppar💕
But Linlin can you cook me breakfast?

To: WannabeOppar💕
Yeah whutevah.

Lin shook her head and walked in the kitchen. "Morning,Taeyong," she greeted Taeyong who seemed to ignore her as he was busy on his phone. Lin pouted but didn't let it bother her. She made her wannabe Oppar some bacon.

"Lee Donghyuck yOUR BREAKFAST IS READY!" Lin yelled and to her surprise even though Ten, who had sat down next to Taeyong at some point, got surprised by her yelling, Taeyong didn't even seem to notice.

"Thanks," Haechan smiled as he took the plate of bacon. "Morning hyungs," he also greeted the two boys, but only Ten greeted him back.

Lin and Haechan glanced at each other. They had both been ignored. The pair shared an evil smirk before turning to look at Taeyong. "BOOMING SYSTEM UH UH! TY TRACK, TY TRACK!" They yelled, now getting Taeyong's attention. "Good, now we have your attention...YONG WHEN SOMEBODY TELLS YOU GOOD MORNING YOU USUALLY ANSWER WITH A GOOD MORNING!!!" Lin shouted before putting on an innocent smile and walking away.