20 || a different story

May 16, 2018

Next were Naruemon's love story. Her love interest was played by Jisung. Naruemon knew the rest of LUV all wanted him to play the love interest.

MV

Naruemon walked down the school halls in a completely white uniform. She kept looking around her, until she spotted what she was looking for.

It was a class. She walked through the wall, her eyes landing on a boy. He was sitting there, taking down notes in a light brown Blazer and light brown pants.

She sighed. She wishes she could match with literally everyone.

Naruemon walked over to the boy and grabbed a pen. Everyone looked at her in terror, as she kept writing the words she had to say.

'You are my only love -NB'

As she placed the pencil down, the boy carefully picked the paper up and read it. A small smile formed on his lips as he folded the paper in half and placed it in his pocket.

As the bell rang, the boy ran up to the roof, not seeing anybody, but knowing the girl was up there.

He sat down on a bench and took out a notebook and a pencil.

'Do you love me?'

He placed the pencil down and waited for an answer. Soon the pencil floated again and '...Yes...' appeared on the paper. The boy smiled as he got the pencil back. He quickly wrote the last thing down; 'I love you too'.