59 || Yeseul snapped

September 5, 2018

"YAH! Lee Donghyuck!" Yeseul yelled as soon as Dream entered the dorm.

The seven boys all flinched ever so slightly before they turned to look at the youngest 00 liner.

"Yes..?" Haechan asked quickly.

"I'm tired of this bullsh-" "Seul watch your mouth!" "I don't care right now, Taeyong," Yeseul glared at Haechan.

"Honorifi-" Jisung started, but Yeseul cut him off quickly.

"Jisungie I love you and all, but right now I couldn't care less," She smiled sweetly at the maknae, who just nodded in response.

Yeseul turned back to Haechan and dragged him by his ear.

She locked the door after dragging him into Yeonwoo, Yuno and Jiahui's room.

"What do you want?" Donghyuck asked while rubbing his ear.

"Omo... I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you..." the girl gasped as she noticed his Now reddish ear.

"I just... I guess I kinda just snapped..." she mumbled while looking down.

"Yeseul-ah calm down," Donghyuck spoke as he noticed the younger one was starting to panic.

"Ah, sorry," she took a few deep breaths before it grew completely quiet.

"Hyuck... it hurts seeing unnie struggle and be so... not herself?" Yeseul kept her eyes on her hands.

"Struggle..? All I know is that she eats a little less and... wait... fuck," Haechan looked at the wall shocked, before looking at Yeseul.

He tried to say something else as well, but nothing came out.

"I'm sorry," he choked out, before leaving the room still quite shocked.

Yeseul looked after the boy before sighing deeply and getting up herself.

She left the room with high hopes.