38 || third wheeling~

June 26, 2018

"Hoi!" Lin smiled at the camera. "Today I'm third wheeling and we have no idea what we're going to do," She clapped, causing Chenle and Xiu to laugh. "Well we could go to a park or something?" Xiu raised index finger. "And I'd be there to take cute pictures of the two of you," Lin smiled teasingly. "Yah! Linnn, we're just friends," Chenle defended them both in the process knocking the floor.

"Sure sure," Lin smirked, getting the secret message through their secret communicating system that only LUV and DREAM knows. One knock meant wrong timing or not in front of them, usually used around the two other units.

"HAECHAN HYUNG!" Chenle yelled, and soon the boy appeared in the room. "Yes Chenle?" He asked. "We're going to a park and Lin thinks she'll be third wheeling, so will you come with us?" Chenle looked at the older boy with hope, while Xiu was giggling because of Lin who looked ready to murder Chenle.

"Of course!" Haechan smiled. "Now let's go," Chenle smiled happily. "Yes!" Xiu cheered as she got up and the pair walked outside to wait. "Haechan can I get a piggyback ride?" Lin asked, doing slight aegyo. "Nope," He rolled his eyes and picked the older girl up bridal style.

"The phone," Lin reached for Xiu's phone, the phone that was still filming an Instagram live. Donghyuck just smiled and handed the phone to her. "Thank you Donghyckie," she chirped happily. The comments were full of words about the two 00 liners.

"Stop calling us the cutest thing ever! Y'all should see Naru and Jisung," Lin laughed. "But Lin, we're pretty cute as well," Haechan smiled while walking through the dorm towards the front door. "Yah! Are you kidnapping her?" Mark called out. "No!" Lin yelled and waved the camera "and if he does, I do have witnesses,"