61 || Cookies

September 6, 2018

Yeonwoo sat quietly in the living room, listening to the others talking.

Recently, she had been feeling quite stressed over the comeback that would be in three months.

It wasn't normal for her, as she hardly ever stressed anything.

"Yeonwoo, are you okay?" Mark looked at her from the other side of the room.

"Yea, I'm fine, just stressed," she smiled gratefully at the 99 liner.

Mark nodded before leaving the room and coming back with a cup of coffee and some cookies and handing them to Yeonwoo.

"Thanks, Mark-ah," she smiled warmly as she held the warm coffee mug.

"Why don't I ever get a cookie when I'm stressed?" Taeyong gasped as he walked in the living room.

"MARK WHY DONT I GET A KOOKIE WHEN I'M STRESSED?" Lin gasped after plopping next to her older brother.

"Because you've got Hyuckie, so why would you want Jungkook?" Mark looked at his sister, completely ignoring Taeyong, because he had no answer to his question.

Taeyong rolled his eyes before trying to steal one of Yeonwoo's cookies.

"These cookies all mine," Yeonwoo sang in the rhythm of She's mine by VAV as she pulled them away from the older male.

"But you got many more," Taeyong complained as he tried to grab one again.

"The cookies are my one and only, fu-" Yeonwoo started rapping, but cut herself off.

"I don't even get your jokes anymore, just give me the cookie," Taeyong rolled his eyes before smiling.

"Nonono," Yeonwoo sang before running away with the cookies.

Taeyong sighed before running after the younger one.