28 || The reason

June 14, 2018

"Yah! Mark Lee!" Naruemon knocked on his and Haechan's room door. "Go away! And it's oppa to you!" He yelled back. "Ah  Whyy?" The now violet haired girl questioned, but kept knocking. "It's none of your business, Bhuwakul," Mark yelled.

Naruemon stopped knocking. He used the last name.

"Mark oppa... please let me in and talk to me about your problem... everyone's worried," she placed her back against the door and just sat down. "No," was the only response she heard.

"Lin cried yesterday... she said it hurts her when you act like she's nonexistent..." Naruemon kept talking. After a while of just sitting, she heard the lock click. She stood up and slowly opened the door. She saw Mark sitting on his bed, looking down. "Mark..." Naruemon whispered before tackling the boy in a tight hug. "Please tell me Lin is okay," Mark looked at the maknae. "She's close to fine, I believe," Naruemon told him truthfully.

"Is it bad to be hiding from the feeling of jealousy?" Mark asked, looking away. "What..?" Naruemon looked at the young leader. "I don't know... I just feel jealous whenever I see Lucas flirting with Yuno and making her blush, which has been happening a lot lately, so I decided to just ignore everyone so it wouldn't have been obvious what I was doing," Mark explained, clearly embarrassed of himself.

"You like Yuno, it's as simple as that. You have the right to feel jealous," Naruemon smiled. "How do you know this stuff?" Mark suddenly asked. "I have feelings too, you know," the young Thai girl rolled her eyes playfully. "You are too young," Mark laughed.

"Now I see why your stylists hate you..." Naruemon replied, giggling. Mark gasped before laughing too.