24 || Xiu gets answers

May 17, 2018

"Jisung-ah! Come here!" Xiu called the younger one, as she hadn't forgotten about what she said to Jisung. "Yes..?" The seventeen year old boy peaked in the room owned by Xiu, Lin and Naruemon. "Sit down," Xiu patted the spot next to her. Jisung looked at her weirdly, but still obeyed the Chinese girl.

"Do you like her?" Xiu turned to look at Jisung. "Who?" The Dreamie maknae looked at his elder with a questioning look. "Nemo-ah," Xiu kept staring straight into Jisung's soul. "I-" the young boy was a blushing mess as his sentence got cut off by Chenle, who ran in the room while panting.

"Chenle, hush," Xiu shushed the Chinese boy, before turning back to Jisung. "Why'd you think that..?" Jisung asked while avoiding Xiu's eyes. "When you heard she was with other idols and the oldest one was Woozi, who isn't that old, you seemed to quiet down a lot and you didn't seem to want to eat. So I kinda guessed you were jealous," Xiu explained with an innocent smile.

"Hehe... umm... Xiu your Korean has gotten better," Jisung tried to change the conversation. "Thank you, but don't try to change the subject," Xiu smirked as she poked Jisung's red cheek. "Yea..." Jisung whispered, hoping the oldest one in the room didn't actually hear him. "I won't tell," she whispered back before standing up and skipping out of the room with a happy smile.