43 || ‪#AChapterIDidntKnowWhatToNameButItHasTheMembersWhoHasntRlyGottenToShine‬

7 July, 2018

"Yeonwoo has been acting quite strange lately... don't you think..?" Sicheng asked as he sat next to Ten and Kun on the sofa. "Hyung, what do you mean?" Asked Jeno, who sitting on the floor. "Well, she's been way more tired than usually, even more than during their comeback months and promotions," Taeil pointed out, knowing what Sicheng was talking about.

"Should we ask someone from their 'Unnie line', or more specifically Yuno or Jiahui?" Doyoung lifted himself up from the floor. "I think that would be a great idea, though I doubt that they know anything," Jaehyun, who only a few minutes ago came in the living room, shrugged.

"Jaehyun hyung has a point, Yeonwoo tries to be the greatest unnie to the rest of luv, and a great noona to some of us, so I think it would make sense that she doesn't want people to worry about her too much," Jungwoo took a breath before continuing, "Thus feeling the need to keep her feelings to herself,"

"Should we talk to her? Or one of us? Or do we call for one of the girls?" Jaemin questioned as he looked at his hyungs for an answer. "Who does she trust the most when it comes to her feelings?" Doyoung raised an eyebrow. "Johnny?" Jeno and Jaemin guessed.

"Do they have to be from our group..?" Kun questioned everyone. "I believe not," Taeil shrugged. "Kyuhyun Hyung," Kun snapped his fingers. "They know each other!?" Everyone asked, except for Kun himself and Jaehyun. "This is why you should listen when Yeonwoo tells stories and shares her memories," Jaehyun shook his head.

"They were family friends, Though she was pretty young when Kyuhyun became a trainee, she still appreciated the time they had together," Kun explained. Everyone nodded in awe.

"Now, operation, start!" Ten clapped.