34 || Nesung vs. Haechan

June 20, 2018

"We be screaming GO! Go GO!" The Dreamies yelled as they came back from practice. "Chew-Chew-Chew-Chew-CHEWING GUM!!" Naruemon and Xiu screamed back. "Tokki why?" Chenle whined as he plopped down next to Xiu on the sofa.

"And Naruemon, you stop with that teasing smirk!" Xiu growled quietly, glaring at the youngest. "Tokki," Naruemon smirked. "I hope Yeonwoo or Bambam doesn't mind me murdering you," Xiu kept her glare. "Bambam would probably just dab it away," Haechan yawned and walked away, followed by the five others.

"Yahhh!" Naruemon got up and ran after the six just to beat Haechan with her hat. "Yah! Nemo-ah! It hurts," Donghyuck whined while trying to stop the youngest. "Stoppp!" He yelled, now getting her to stop. "Haji haji haji hajima~" Naruemon did the dance steps as well as she could.

"Seriously?" Donghyuck groaned, while the others were just laughing. "Really really," Naruemon smiled. "You're dumb-" before Haechan could continue, Jisung and Naruemon cut him off "dumb~"

"Jisung-ah, not you too," Haechan kept whining. "Sorry sorry," Jisung smiled innocently. "Mark? Renjun? Jeno? Jaemin? Help," Haechan looked at the four laughing boys and just gave up.

"Yah! Stop bullying Donghyuck," Lin shook her head as she entered the hallway they were all standing in. "Oh look, the girl who jams to Lu-" "Naruemon we don't talk about that around the baby," Lin snapped, referring to Jisung. Mark on the other hand was choking on his own salvia.