42 || Yeonwoo's alarm clocks

1 July, 2018

Yeonwoo got out of her bed and quietly made her way out of the room. Her fluffy socks minimizing most of the noise from her footsteps.

She quickly made her way to the fridge, opening it and carefully taking out a cake.

She placed it on the kitchen table and went to wake up her 'alarm clocks' as she decided to call the two.

"Lin-ah, get up and go wake Donghyuck up," Yeonwoo shook her sleeping friend. "Ah why?" Lin placed her pillow on top of her head. "You get to wake Taeyong up," Yeonwoo shook Lin again. "Oof! I'm up!" Lin jumped out of her bed and ran to wake her partner in crime up.

"I'm sorry for him already," Yeonwoo shook her head and left the room.

She went and took a slice of the cake, taking the plate with her as she made her way in the hallway just to find Lin and Donghyuck already waiting.

Yeonwoo nodded and the three entered Taeyong and Yuta's room.

"Yuta, wake up," Yeonwoo shook him awake, as she didn't want him to be woken up while Lin and Donghyuck wake Taeyong up. "Morning," Yuta whispered as he sat up and looked at the two 00 liners.

Haechan and Lin shared a quick evil smile before looking at the sleeping Taeyong. "Booming system up up, TY TRACK TY TRACK!" The two yelled, waking Taeyong, and probably everyone else up. "Happy birthday~" Yeonwoo smiled while rubbing her hurting ears. "Thank you," Taeyong blinked a few times.

"I also had a piece of cake for you, but... ehm... you see..." Yeonwoo glanced at the plate and the cake on the floor, "It kinda fell when Haechan and Lin yelled," She scratched the back of her head with a sheepish smile and red cheeks. "It's quite alright, I still believe there's more cake," Taeyong smiled and got out of bed.

"I'm not cleaning!" Lin, Yeonwoo and Donghyuck said at the same time, and turned to look at Yuta. "Yeonwoo, It's your mess," he yawned and left the room. "Fine," Yeonwoo mumbled with a smile. She tried her luck and failed. She didn't mind cleaning and enjoyed trying her luck.