36 || Mean girl

June 25, 2018

The fansign was about to start and to say the girls were excited was an understatement.

"It's starting, go go," Their manager smiled at the excited girls, who rapidly nodded and ran to their front of the small-ish stage.

"To the world yeogineun nct, annyeonghaseyo Nct Luv imnida," The six did hearts above their heads before bowing. "Let us start with some fan requests or questions," Yeonwoo smiled sweetly as they all sat down behind the table.

"Can you imitate one of the nct members?" A fangirl yelled. Lin immediately grabbed her mic. "Booming system uh uh, TY track, TY track!" She was slightly mocking Haechan's voice at the same time.

Naruemon was the next to bring her mic up to her lips. "We're just touching each other-" she stopped herself right there and let out a little laugh. Next was Yeonwoo, who just smiled. "geokjeonghaji ma," She did a fake voice crack, which caused everyone to laugh. Jiahui copied Mark's hand flapping thing.

Xiu just laughed... mocking the dolphin brothers of NCT. Yuno looked at the crowd before standing up and walking to the front.

She did an overly extra spin and pointed at the first camera of a fan she saw before saying, "This is Johnny's fashion evaluation,"

"Yah Jiahui! Nobody wants you here!" A fangirl yelled, and some others agreed. The Chinese idol was clearly affected by the words, as she was getting up to leave.

"But I think none of us are named Nobody, so even you all want her here," Xiu snapped at the haters as she pulled Jiahui back to her seat. "But Xiu! We all know that even you don't want her here!" The same fan yelled. "You're right, I don't want her there, she'd probably get hurt. I want her here," Xiu smiled innocently.

"Why do you even like her? She hurt you!" The girl continued to yell. "Bangtan's Jungkook hurt his fangirls and fanboys by looking good, but his fans still support him, don't they?" Xiu questioned the mean girl. "And everybody deserves a second chance," Naruemon smiled sweetly at her unnie. "Except the man who said he deserved a second chance after his Japan vlogs," Lin coughed.