Epigraph

THE POWER WITHIN

•~♦~•

Story and banner art made by me ©Lioness1724

Cover art made by me ©Lioness1724
And the current one is from my very aesthetic friend ©WittyInsane
(Go read her books, they are amazing!)

~♦~

CLARIFICATION

Any scene or fictional character is not related to the real BTS (Namjoon, Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook). A ton of s~t will happen and the members definitely won't be acting like the boy band we know and love the entire time.

None of us truly know what goes on behind the camera when it's just the boys alone. Don't be coming at me with comments like "they would never do that" or "UNTRUTHFUL EVENTS". You dont know them personally so who are you to say that?

I could change the names of each member and just use them as a cast if I wanted to, therefore creating a completely new person and not just having them star in my book. Please do not see this work as just a mere fanfiction as this will only resemble the members' characters in very little to almost none of the chapters.

This book is a book on its own. It is NOT 100% FAN-fiction, I just decided to use BTS as the cast, NOT the characters themselves.

•~♦~•

When two worlds unknown to each other are in extreme lethal danger, seven guardians are to rise and save their homes.

CAST LIST:

Thanda Sánchez
Female, 19
01.07.00
Eyes are windows to the soul. Maybe that's why hers are so mixed up.

Played by:
A South African thick black chick of your imagination

"You swore that you'd stay by my side. You PROMISED me!"

~•~

Jordan García
Female, 20
02.04.99
That isn't demonic red, it's ruby red.

Played by:
A Hispanic tall skinny chick of your imagination

"I'm the reason that everything's a mess, dearest friend of mine."

~•~

Blessing D'Chala
Female, 20
23.05.99
Your eyes prove just how envious you are.

Played by:
An Australian tanned tall chick of your imagination

"I'm not the one who just got played like a piano by someone I thought I could trust."

~•~

Jay
Female, 24
25.08.96
I guess she prefers a blank canvas on my face.