Prepdate XIX

Chocolate Therapy

While I was sleeping, my eyes snapped open when I felt a sudden stronger than usual need to pee.

I ran into the bathroom and did my business, refusing to move from the toilet seat until I knew I could be covered with more than tissues alone. I didn't want to call any of the boys, but it's not like there was a woman around to help me with my surprise visit.

Namjoon is off the list, without a doubt. Although he may want to help, I don't trust him with getting the right supplies.

Jungkook would tease the crap out of me if I were to ask him for help, but I have a feeling that it would just be to distract me from the pain.

Seokjin is still new, so I don't want to scare him off just yet. Yet he has had a female best friend which means he must've dealt with things like this many times before.

Hoseok would be pissed if I didn't come to him for help, but I'm pretty sure he'd understand. Plus, if anything happens while I'm with him, I'll need him to know what to do.

Why must these situations always be so bloody complicated?

I giggled, then chided myself. This is not the damn time to be joking around, you idiot.

Making my decision, I inhaled deeply and screamed for Seokjin. After the second shout, I heard footsteps barreling towards the bathroom door. Before I could even protest, the door slammed open with all four boys, pajamas and bed hair still in their full glory, covering their eyes.

The sight lightened up my mood for a mintue before I was painfully reminded of why they were here. I pinched the bridge of my nose, highly annoyed but thankful that they came.

"Thanda, are you okay?" Hoseok demanded with a worried tone. Despite how serious he looked, the blush was as evident as my problem when he walked towards the sink on the opposite side of the toilet to avoid eye contact.

"Can we open our eyes?" Jungkook asked, wearing the same colour on his face like the rest of the boys. "I don't know why they just decided to barge in, but I surely didn't mean to."

I quickly grabbed a towel from the rack next to the shower, which was luckily in arms reach, and draped it over my chubby thighs. Suddenly feeling insecure, I made sure to cover up my hips as well before I allowed the boys their sight back.

Jungkook first looked at my towel with a eyebrow cocked in confusion. Namjoon still avoided my body which made things a bit awkward. Seokjin seemed deep in thought as he moved his eyes back and forth between the bedroom and the bathroom.

Hoseok crouched down next to me, still blushing with his worry on full display in his eyes. "Thanda, what's wrong? You sounded like you were in pain when you called us."

"First of all, I called Seokjin because he would have a better understanding of this s~t, as far as I had hoped for," I said, not realising how irritated I sounded when I spoke. "Second, you cannot describe what I'm going through as just pain alone, because it's a whole lot more than that. Thirdly-"

I clutched my stomach when I felt another painful cramp, resting my head on Hoseok's shoulder, a look of dispair on my face.